You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

FA cup winners

edited November 2011 in The Football Corner
Who will be this years winners and runners up? I thought this would be a fun post so lets see who if anyone gets the two in correct order,

Winners...SPURS

Runner up.Chelsea.

Comments

• edited November 2011
    man utd winners runners up liverpool
  • edited November 2011
    Winners - Man City
    Runner Up - Liverpool
  • edited November 2011
    ARSENAL TO BEAT LIVERPOOL

NEITHER HAVE ANY CHANCE OFF WINNING THE LEAGUE AND ARE UNDER IMENSE EXPECTATIONS SO WILL HAVE TO FIELD STRONG SIDES ALL THE WAY, LIVERPOOL HAVE BEEN PUTTING OUT FIRST 11 IN THE CARLING CUP
  • edited November 2011
    Winners: Leeds United
    Runners Up: Man Utd

I wish! 

I thought Huddersfield to have a decent cup run this season, as they seem to be tearing League 1 apart, then they got knocked out by Swindon Town (Lol), just shows how much I know about football... Anything can happen in the cup, but don't expect much of a challenge for Man City to win it. Think if anyone is going to knock them out, it'll be Liverpool, as they've not got European Football to think about, and doubt they'll be anywhere near the Prem title either, so the cup competitions are their best chance of silverware this season IMO.

I think the final will feature 2 out of Man City, Liverpool, Stoke, and Newcastle, and one of either Man City and Liverpool will win it.
  • edited November 2011
    In Response to Re: FA cup winners:
    Winners: Leeds United Runners Up: Man Utd I wish!  I thought Huddersfield to have a decent cup run this season, as they seem to be tearing League 1 apart, then they got knocked out by Swindon Town (Lol), just shows how much I know about football... Anything can happen in the cup, but don't expect much of a challenge for Man City to win it. Think if anyone is going to knock them out, it'll be Liverpool, as they've not got European Football to think about, and doubt they'll be anywhere near the Prem title either, so the cup competitions are their best chance of silverware this season IMO. I think the final will feature 2 out of Man City, Liverpool, Stoke, and Newcastle, and one of either Man City and Liverpool will win it.
    Posted by EvilPingu
    we can still dream lol MOT
  • edited November 2011
    Winners     CHELSEA

Runner up  Man City
  • edited November 2011
    In Response to Re: FA cup winners:
    Winners: Leeds United Runners Up: Man Utd I wish!  I thought Huddersfield to have a decent cup run this season, as they seem to be tearing League 1 apart, then they got knocked out by Swindon Town (Lol), just shows how much I know about football... Anything can happen in the cup, but don't expect much of a challenge for Man City to win it. Think if anyone is going to knock them out, it'll be Liverpool, as they've not got European Football to think about, and doubt they'll be anywhere near the Prem title either, so the cup competitions are their best chance of silverware this season IMO. I think the final will feature 2 out of Man City, Liverpool, Stoke, and Newcastle, and one of either Man City and Liverpool will win it.
    Posted by EvilPingu

I seem to remember we beat a certain red team in cup a couple of years ago when we were in league 1,

You never know, this might be our year!!

First trophy in 20 years lol.

On and on.
    On and on.
  • edited November 2011
    yes well deserved too says he spewing into a bucket wont say them words again