You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

LHE - High Stakes? + FLO8?

edited November 2011 in Community Suggestions
Although the games don't get an awful lot of action nowadays, i'd love to see some high stakes Limit Hold'em tables. I'm a big fan of Mixed Games and sure know i'd sit at them waiting for people to have a pop at some high stakes action :) Would also generate some nice big pots that could possibly one day make their way onto TOTP? ;)
So maybe £5/£10, £10/£20 and £25/£50 could be added to the lobby? I wouldn't have thought it'd be that hard, and what can Sky lose if they add some more tables? :)

Would also LOVE to see some Limit Omaha 8 or Better. Again i wouldn't have thought it'd be that hard for Sky to do seeing as it's just PLO8 + LHE software combined into one. I go absolutely crazy for O8 and think it's an amazing game so i'd love to see it on the site. :)
Let me know what you guys think! Even if you wouldn't play either of them, i don't see how people could object to some high stakes LHE hands, or a new variant (which really is some seriously fun shizz :D)
Cheers,
Carlos Smitalos