You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!
Options

4 in a bed

edited November 2011 in The Shed
I watch this most nights after work, for those who dont, its about 4 b&b owners spending the night in each others houses and then scoring them. My problem is, and i'm far from tight but the rooms are never under £60 average £75 - £85, but some are up to £150! I remember when people stayed at a b&b and not a hotel because it was cheaper, and its usually cash in hand lol. I've stayed in £150 rooms at hotels, but the most i reckon i'd pay at a b&b would be £50 max, and that would have to be a good un. Am i living in the past as i've never stayed in a b&b or are those prices the norm.

Comments

• Options
    edited November 2011
    Lenny Henry  In Premier Inn   OK        Under £49 B&B  in  Scunthorpe you come out with some extra little friends.?
  • Options
    edited November 2011
    under £100 for a b&b for me.Like you say anymore you may as well go for a hotel,and once you've been to vegas and seen the room sizes and prices you get put off smaller/worse hotels or b&bs in this country.Last time in vegas we even got a deal in the Wynne which worked out at $45 each which is £30 a night!! and the bathroom had tv and a phone in it!!