You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Nasty turn, keep betting?

edited November 2011 in The Poker Clinic
No reads as fairly new to table, all know is they danny multitable.
stevo249 Small blind   £0.04 £0.04 £3.72
Dudeskin8 Big blind   £0.08 £0.12 £7.80
JackoG9 Big blind   £0.08 £0.20 £7.92
  Your hole cards

carrotttop Raise   £0.16 £0.36 £7.06
dgw69 Fold        
JackoG9 Fold        
cheif9 Raise   £0.24 £0.60 £10.15
stevo249 Fold        
Dudeskin8 Call   £0.16 £0.76 £7.64
carrotttop Call   £0.08 £0.84 £6.98
Flop

• J

Dudeskin8 Check        
carrotttop Bet   £0.24 £1.08 £6.74
cheif9 Call   £0.24 £1.32 £9.91
Dudeskin8 Raise   £1.41 £2.73 £6.23
carrotttop Fold        
cheif9 Call   £1.17 £3.90 £8.74
Turn

Dudeskin8

Comments

• edited November 2011
    we have less than pot back, just shove and river quads.
  • edited November 2011
    Really tricky.

Am not sure he flats overs + FD on flop, being the holding you needed to worry about.  Flatting flop open, flatting the raise kind of steers me away from D's, as I think at this level & many levels he'd play for a bit more with a world draw.

Am not convinced turn hits him.  If he'll only raise strong I likely lead under half pot to see if he puts me in/raises me.

Just looking again hadnt noticed he clicksit back from the button.  This is just bad.  His range is likely superwide at this level.

Very frustrating.  But he is so passive post he likely has an overpair and thinks he's slowplaying you.  Be interested to see the result.
  • edited November 2011
    very tricky indeed id either put another bet in of about 1.50 or check fold if he bets hes prob got AK or AQ dimonds maybe
  • edited November 2011
    He is drawing his calls on the flop tell the story, I think you need the board to pair to win this.
  • edited November 2011
    Your mostly good here id get it in pretty happily, if he has the flush or q9 we still have 10 outs. Just because he called the raise on the flop doesnt mean he automatically has a FD.
  • edited November 2011
    I think if you shove your probably only getting called by a flush so i like a little blocker bet of just under half pot, see if we can fill up on the river cheaply.

Its never easy is it!
  • edited November 2011
    i think the way he has played the hand i think he is drawing and coulld have hit so a check hope get a free card to fill up if he checks behind on the turn he could have a jack like aj/kj/qj and cant fold top pair there fore a value bet river