You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

straw that broke the camel's back

To all those who think online is not fixed somehow, I would like to say you live in a dream land. I play live & we do get bad beats but not to the same % as online & this is a known fact.
Ive now finally given up on this site after my final bad beat as they say

My Hole cards KK

Crazykazz cards 77

blinds 100 & 200

Crazy card flat calls 200- 

We are not that lateinto the game and crazycazz has above average stack doing nicly with5640 chips, im chip leader with 8370 chips.

I push all in for whole lot as there was a couple of callers, im picking up callers and  blinds

Crazykazz for his tournament life calls

I can understand this call if he was QQ KK AA AK , maybe even Jacks at a push but 7 7, even if he put me on AK or even 10 10 then its still a risk

Flop comes 4 5 9, even with this im slightly suspicious   turn comes 6   & I sewar on my kids lives I knew Sky would pout a 8 on the river & river was 8

This has happened to me so many times when i have taken the chip lead & also when I have been playing high stakes cash online with lol rasie etc , when i have been playin the cash, everytime I had Aces all in pre flop I was called by 66 or lower & everytime I was sucked out, no matter how many times.

I  know there are going to be a few of you die hard sky players who say why would this be a fix etc but would like to say your in dream land, these  bad beats do not happen in the % that they do online & thats a fact, if you pump alot of money into sky, then they will take advantage and bad beat you as much as they can .
people have often said on here that they get a run of wins for a week & then nothing for a month, why, cause sky dragging them in for thier money, FACT

Comments