You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Goodbye all.

edited October 2009 in Poker Chat
  I would just like to say goodbye to everyone on the site for i will no longer be playing here. It is not for money reasons or my dislike of the people or site. For some unknown reason i am now unable to bring up a table, so i am stuck on a poker site that does not allow me to play poker.

I went to the help to be told that everything was my fault andmy browser and connection were to blame. I am using the same browser and connection i always have, so i know that is not true. I was also told to install new software which i duly did, and that did absolutely nothing.
  I have been full of praise for this site for quite a while now and have thouroughly enjoyed myself here. But i will now move along to another poker site that will actually allow me to play poker.

I know in the grand scheme of things my loss to the site and the other players here is insignificant, but it does not bode well for a site to lose a player in this way. Hopefully you will sort out any issues so this will not happen to anyone else

Comments

• edited October 2009
    Sorry that you are having problems Talon,  I wish that I could offer you some tips and advise but unfortunately I am not very computer literate.  I'd keep an eye on this thread though cause I am sure there is someone on this forum who has wither had the same problem or knows how to fix it.

I hope to see you back on the tables soon

Steve
  • edited October 2009
    Before you fly try a few things. It seems strange that you are having this problem. I'm no expert but there are a few things that might cause the problem, such as your popup blocker. Check in your security section and make sure you have sky.com as a trusted site. I know I might be going over stuff you have already done but it does seem strange.