You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

skypoker is fixed

edited November 2011 in Area 51
hey all just wanted to know does everyone else think that sky poker is the most corrupt site going

Comments

• edited November 2011
    In Response to skypoker is fixed:
    hey all just wanted to know does everyone else think that sky poker is the most corrupt site going
    Posted by oldtroll
    This topic is covered in area51 thread mate, have a look.
  • edited November 2011
    ''Sky poker is fixed''

Why does everyone keep posting in Area 51 saying it's broken?
  • edited November 2011
    To the OP , its NOT i repeat NOT fixed (apart from maybe , just maybe the tournament neccessity to reduce the field with deliberate cards being dealt out)

There are tho an unrealistic amount of 'Action Hands'

This you have to have experience of by reading when ya think these situations arrive , just as ya do in 'live' poker.

If ya gain lots of online experience ya will become very aware of certain situations and be able to make a fold correctly.

Stay , take my advice and see how it goes.

Gl at the tables

debbydobby xx
  • edited November 2011
    Debobs:  Its not NOT fixed yet tournaments may be altered to speed exits and there are too many action hands?

Mixed message FTW :P
  • edited November 2011
    In Response to Re: skypoker is fixed:
    Debobs:  Its not NOT fixed yet tournaments may be altered to speed exits and there are too many action hands? Mixed message FTW :P
    Posted by AMYBR
    I said it as i meant it , overall i think its just lots of action hands to generate lots of action , randomly.

However mtt's imo are NOT delivered randomly , i think its done different , as ive stated on other threads.

Yes AMYBR it IS a mixed message as ya noted BUT after 26 months on here and prob near 1/2 mill in hands this is how i see it .xxx
  • edited November 2011
    To the OP , its NOT i repeat NOT fixed (apart from maybe , just maybe the tournament neccessity to reduce the field with deliberate cards being dealt out) There are tho an unrealistic amount of 'Action Hands' This you have to have experience of by reading when ya think these situations arrive , just as ya do in 'live' poker. If ya gain lots of online experience ya will become very aware of certain situations and be able to make a fold correctly. Stay , take my advice and see how it goes. Gl at the tables debbydobby xx
    Posted by debdobs_67
    Thats a few very definitive statements (also they seem to contradict each other). What are you basing them on and how are you so sure they are true?
  • edited November 2011
    In Response to Re: skypoker is fixed : I said it as i meant it , overall i think its just lots of action hands to generate lots of action , randomly. However mtt's imo are NOT delivered randomly , i think its done different , as ive stated on other threads. Yes AMYBR it IS a mixed message as ya noted BUT after 26 months on here and prob near 1/2 mill in hands this is how i see it .xxx
    Posted by debdobs_67
    lol nonsense.But when you prove mtt is not random thats when all will leave and sky poker closes
  • edited November 2011
    I think debdobs 67 its maybe because the starting stacks in sky torns are low so when torn is near money its all in time,The average time for a ds on sky is over 5 hours with 140 runners so i think thats about right with 10/12 min blinds,It has to be random it cant be anything else otherwise all would leave ..
  • edited November 2011
    played in live tourny last night in stoke.  we had play
    ed 12 weeks to get to the regionals another 13hrs at the nationals to get down to the final 18. first hand of tourny aavkk , 1 out. next hand utg raises i got qq and reraise to 150k , bb jams for 120k utg jams for 165k i call, qq v kk v aa. that live poker is fixed innit!!!

• edited November 2011
    Look i am in all honesty and probability talkin b ull ocks ;) maybe just maybe it really really is just variance , coincidence , call it what ya will , its just uncanny sumtimes when it all conspires in a certain way.
  • edited November 2011
    Look i am in all honesty and probability talkin b ull ocks ;) maybe just maybe it really really is just variance , coincidence , call it what ya will , its just uncanny sumtimes when it all conspires in a certain way.
    Posted by debdobs_67
    Its also called a pain in the rear region when you go deep then crash out,But it is variance and all part of the game live or on-line .Its random and a % game but thats why we play it.