You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

bad beats

edited January 2012 in Area 51
how many bad beats can one site give you ???????????????? i play alot of live poker and never ever get so many hands that get beat by absolute garbage, im not moaning cos i have caught a few gud cards but sumtimes its just a  joke and its laughable stuff

Comments

• edited November 2011
    i find the more hands you play the more bad beats you get. playing 5 tables 2nite and i had about 15. trust me it was laughable i made 220 quid and im c r a p!!
  • edited November 2011
    I had ACES beat Ks before,That generates a bad beat by some on here.
  • edited November 2011
    In Response to Re: bad beats:
    i find the more hands you play the more bad beats you get. playing 5 tables 2nite and i had about 15. trust me it was laughable i made 220 quid and im c r a p!!
    Posted by pod1
    im talking more about people calling with jack 8 and the flop always gives then outs and 7 times out of 10 they hit on the river, i wud say ive had about 10 really joke beats tonite, i just find it strange that it happens much less in live play

• edited November 2011
    Posted by pod1
    try having kk and raising 600 then getting called with jack 8 offsuit and them hitting the straight, id call that a bad beat wud u, and a hit my trips ha ha

• edited November 2011
    ITS POKER

There ya go standard answer ftw eh ??
  • edited November 2011
    In Response to Re: bad beats : im talking more about people calling with jack 8 and the flop always gives then outs and 7 times out of 10 they hit on the river, i wud say ive had about 10 really joke beats tonite, i just find it strange that it happens much less in live play
    Posted by Hellobaby
    How big is your sample size in this research project?

Evidence it happens 7/10 ????
  • edited November 2011
    ITS POKER There ya go standard answer ftw eh ??
    Posted by debdobs_67
    ftw ???????????
  • edited November 2011
    In Response to Re: bad beats : ftw ???????????
    Posted by Hellobaby
    For The Win xx
  • edited November 2011
    In Response to Re: bad beats : For The Win xx
    Posted by debdobs_67
    ha ha ok im a bit thick sorry
  • edited November 2011
    it seems that the bad beats are now starting to take the pizz, unbelieveable kaka has happnd tonite time i changed sites cos this one is rigged, the worst hand wins almost everytime, joke site

• edited November 2011
    In Response to Re: bad beats : How big is your sample size in this research project? Evidence it happens 7/10 ????
    Posted by SolarCarro
    we all know it happens 7 out of 10 times if they chase the street. dont ask for evidence, i could show you 100 hands like he describes and 70 would be for the chaser...  i will not cos i would rather spend that 5 hour playing poker.
  • edited November 2011
    it seems that the bad beats are now starting to take the pizz, unbelieveable kaka has happnd tonite time i changed sites cos this one is rigged, the worst hand wins almost everytime, joke site
    Posted by Hellobaby
    ask yourself "why do i get so many bad beats?"

answer "because i always get it in when ahead!"

= "i am playing the right way so will win more than i lose"

ps...try playing a tourny where you never go all in unless you have the nuts
    or are pretty sure you are a 90% favourite...

It is a great exercise in discipline and quite an eye opener

gl,dave
  • edited November 2011
    In Response to Re: bad beats : ask yourself "why do i get so many bad beats?" answer "because i always get it in when ahead!" = "i am playing the right way so will win more than i lose" ps...try playing a tourny where you never go all in unless you have the nuts or are pretty sure you are a 90% favourite... It is a great exercise in discipline and quite an eye opener gl,dave
    Posted by DAVEYZZ
    E-V-E-N-T-U-A-L-L-Y (one hopes).
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to Re: bad beats : E-V-E-N-T-U-A-L-L-Y (one hopes).
    Posted by Goethe
    HA HA cheers dave il try my best, ive just spent a week on party poker and the bad beats are nowhere near as bad, aces actually hold up sometimes :). I am not whingeing or a bad loser its just nearly always the person with nine ten off suit always beats aces king queen with a straight when u always hit trips, anyway gud luck in the future mate

• edited December 2011
    In Response to Re: bad beats : we all know it happens 7 out of 10 times if they chase the street. dont ask for evidence, i could show you 100 hands like he describes and 70 would be for the chaser...  i will not cos i would rather spend that 5 hour playing poker.
    Posted by bigal36903
    you are rite bigal mate the worst hand wins 7 times out of 10, i dont need evidence cos it has happened to me 7 times out of ten ha ha gl mate
  • edited January 2012
    i have had aces beat 6 times in a row tonite, also king and queens beat by 54 suited and 9 10 suited, this site is a fffing disgrace#
  • edited January 2012
    post up all 6!