You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

DAYTIME SURVIVOR TOURNAMENT

I like the survivor series format but like a lot of other players I cannot commit to being in every night of the week,  I play at the pub on thursdays so the only way I can get in is to buy in for £32 on friday night.  How about running a couple of extra games at say 11.00 and 15.00 so the daytime players can get involved.  All the survivors from each time slot could then meet up for the final on saturday night.

Comments

• edited November 2011
    id actually recommend a seperate series ran during the day time for day time players ran in the exact same way.
  • edited November 2011
    In Response to Re: DAYTIME SURVIVOR TOURNAMENT:
    id actually recommend a seperate series ran during the day time for day time players ran in the exact same way.
    Posted by The_Don90
    +1
  • edited November 2011
    Posted by The_Don90
    Isn't it harder for people to commit to not going out in the daytime though?
  • edited November 2011
    In Response to Re: DAYTIME SURVIVOR TOURNAMENT : Isn't it harder for people to commit to not going out in the daytime though?
    Posted by Poker_Fail
    ....Not if you are an evening/night worker.........i find that we have to miss out on a lot of the opportunities that evening players get,.......my biggest gripe is that a lot of the sky giveaway tournament seats for prizes are now on a given date and tournament ......which severely curtails most of us from playing due to work commitments etc...........if you win say,  a free entry into a tournament that is worth £11.....but u can't play on that given night,......surely as a goodwill gesture, sky could transfer it into a token for you to spend as and when it's convenient for us.....esp if ever you win a free entry into a main event that is worth a lot more in value.

• edited November 2011
    I for one would love a daytime survivor series. I entered the Survivor last night for the first time and managed to be in the top ten when it finished and am glad to be continuing. The only reason I haven't played before is due to the fact I don't like multitabling. With it being played before/during the Main Event each night I haven't entered before. A Daytime Survivor would be a great thing as I don't see a lot of value during the day. Lets hope I'm playing/winning a Daytime Survivor soon.
  • edited November 2011
    Posted by The_Don90
    +1 
  • edited November 2011
    Posted by The_Don90
    +1