You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Is your Voice heard on Sky

edited November 2011 in The Shed
 Is no one listening to you is your voice not heard here on Sky. !  No then;     Join the Choir

Yes like Gareth Malone I'm thinking of starting a Choir here in the Shed.

Anyone Interested please leave name below.  We have three Names already.!

1.   Dohhh

2.   Ray

3    Me

Comments

• edited November 2011
    Young Gun fancies himself.

Young Gun fancies himself as abit of a singer too.

Although he only sings boyband songs...................................
  • edited November 2011
    Can I Join?

I do A Mean Variety of Squeeze songs, and mi 'Down in The Tube Station at Midnite' is [in]Famous!!
  • edited November 2011

" She unscrews the top of her new whisky bottle, and shuffles about in her Candlelit Hovel......"
  • edited November 2011
    " like some kind of Witch......Blue fingers in mittens......."
  • edited November 2011
    In Response to Re: Is your Voice heard on Sky:
    Young Gun fancies himself. Young Gun fancies himself as abit of a singer too. Although he only sings boyband songs...................................
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    Like the way you lead him to the Slaughter.  He's to frightened to come on any of my Threads because he knows I'm Annie Oakley the fastest Gun in the Shed.  I have looked at some of his Posts and he does do a lot of  La La La laa la ing but he will have to practice as he only has a little one at the moment.!!  Voice control is like Pot control. ?    
  • edited November 2011
    Can I Join? I do A Mean Variety of Squeeze songs, and mi 'Down in The Tube Station at Midnite' is [in]Famous!!
    Posted by HITMAN_RV
    Bet that's nothing to do with singing.?   Yes you can Join as we have a cleaver device that squeezes your dangly bit's for you to reach the high notes.  Its called Variance.
  • edited November 2011

It would be better if you did a karoke choir TBH.

I do a mean town called malice and I will be able to sing it to the max
  • edited November 2011
    1.   Dohhh

2.   Ray

3    Me

4.  So   lar

• edited November 2011

my voice isnt what it was but im smokin on the michael jackson expierince on the wii.
    so i would like to offer my services as sky pokers very own louie spence

• edited November 2011
    1.   Dohhh 2.   Ray   3    Me 4.  So   lar 5. 6. 7. 8. 
    Posted by MAXALLY
    T!!

A drink with JAM IN YOUR EYE!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • edited November 2011
    It would be better if you did a karoke choir TBH. I do a mean town called malice and I will be able to sing it to the max
    Posted by MAXALLY
    Mmm   Hi Al    The regulars in the Saloon Bar thought you had trod on the bar Cat. Think they actually said, it sounded like a cats chorus.  We can work on the "Meow" and if no improvement we can shove you at the back.?  Welcome onboard.
  • edited November 2011
    In Response to Re: Is your Voice heard on Sky : T!! A drink with JAM IN YOUR EYE!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Posted by HITMAN_RV
    We are nearly there and soon be practicing to take on the Area51ers Choir who only sing sad songs with no rhythm only bad beats.   They can be heard chanting the River song  "woe is me"  and top of their chart is  "I don't Believe it"  can we have nominations for our song choice to challenge them in the final sing off.   

My choice;    The Winner takes it all.! 
  • edited November 2011

Every loser wins.
  • edited November 2011
    please release me let me go for i dont love you anymore more carling now hic
  • edited November 2011
    In Response to Re: Is your Voice heard on Sky : We are nearly there and soon be practicing to take on the Area51ers Choir who only sing sad songs with no rhythm only bad beats.   They can be heard chanting the River song  "woe is me"  and top of their chart is  "I don't Believe it"  can we have nominations for our song choice to challenge them in the final sing off.       My choice;    The Winner takes it all.! 
    Posted by logdon
    Hitsquad song may fit......

" We Are The Champions "

LOL!
  • edited November 2011

So EngelBert Humpadonk  
    You don't love me anymore,  join the Queue.
    Well,
     I want to teach the World to sing in perfect harmony. OK  You can't make a silk purse out of a Donk here,  and the common perception that lots of bad voices together sound great,  is rubbish,  they sound terrible. So with my Choir if you are all rubbish I will speed you all up and we will be known as "The Chipmunk Choir"  We Will be the Nuts. 

• edited November 2011
    In Response to Re: Is your Voice heard on Sky : Hitsquad song may fit...... " We Are The Champions " LOL!
    Posted by HITMAN_RV
    Yep great choice;   No time for losing.?
  • edited November 2011
    1.   Dohhh

2.   Ray

3    Me

4.  So   lar

5.  Ti(kay)

6. Dohhhhhhh

• edited November 2011
     Typical Boys all out of sync ;   on my scale it goes

1.  Dohhh

2.  Ray

3.  Me

4.  Fa

5. So

6. La

7. Te

8. Dohhhhhhh

You are out of tune Muppet's.    I would do better having Laughing Hyena Choir.  Ha Ha Ha   yena

• edited November 2011
    1.   Dohhh 2.   Ray   3    Me 4.  So   lar 5.  Ti(kay) 6. Dohhhhhhh 7. 8. 
    Posted by Mohican
    Mohican!!

you can sing "Men of Harlech"

how many people will come to see the chipmunk choir & where from....

" Serjeant!! Zulu's sir!! Fausands of 'em!!"
  • edited November 2011
    Told you Young Gun would not join the Choir  --------- I know his Bra size.?  :-))
  • edited November 2011
    In Response to Re: Is your Voice heard on Sky : Mohican!! you can sing "Men of Harlech" how many people will come to see the chipmunk choir & where from.... " Serjeant!! Zulu'ssir!! Fausands of 'em!!"
    Posted by HITMAN_RV
     We want them in our Choir,  they are Winners.!!

Who will come to hear our Chipmunk Choir.     The hole Benedictine Monastery.?
  • edited November 2011

i e-mailed cliff,to see if he was intersted,he looked at the list of singers,and said that they were out of his leauge.unsurprising though, the cats chior no matter how badly they are out of tune are still better than him.
    now thats clever,bringing two posts together,no short measures with me logdon.
    bleep  bleep  bleep
  • edited November 2011
    I've given you 5 minute break to think of something cleaver to say and you can't, also you can't count,  not two threads,  this one, Cliff, and bleep bleep deep space Mmm that's three.!  

"Can you sing that's what we want to know"! apart from at the Police Station that is. This choir needs good singers not moaners and groaners like in area 51. Did you know,  Aled Jones is in the Area51 Choir singing;  I'm Flying through with Air.  We need you to sing with us your favorite song;   The Deadwood Stage is'a coming an I'm over the Hill.  Mmmm   Think your are now back row "Material boy".  :-))
  • edited November 2011
    can i join my song would be I DREAMED A DREAM IN TIMES GONE BY.THERE WAS NO RANSUM TO BE PAYED NO SONG UN SUNG NO WINE UN TASTED.BUT SKYPOKER COMES AT NIGHT WITH ITS VOICE SO SOFT AND GENTLE AND THEN TURNS MY DREAM TO SHAME.I HAD A DREAM MY LIFE WOULD BE SO DIFFERENT FROM THIS HELL IM PLAYING NO CARDS DO I PLAY ONLY RANDOM NUMBER,S.BUT THERE ARE DREAMS THAT CANNOT BE. XXX SO I SHALL CARRY ON SINING SOME GUYS HAVE ALL THE LUCK XXX
  • edited November 2011
    can i join my song would be I DREAMED A DREAM IN TIMES GONE BY.THERE WAS NO RANSUM TO BE PAYED NO SONG UN SUNG NO WINE UN TASTED.BUT SKYPOKER COMES AT NIGHT WITH ITS VOICE SO SOFT AND GENTLE AND THEN TURNS MY DREAM TO SHAME.I HAD A DREAM MY LIFE WOULD BE SO DIFFERENT FROM THIS HELL IM PLAYING NO CARDS DO I PLAY ONLY RANDOM NUMBER,S.BUT THERE ARE DREAMS THAT CANNOT BE. XXX SO I SHALL CARRY ON SINING SOME GUYS HAVE ALL THE LUCK XXX
    Posted by paige55
    Trish,  A beautiful Song any Choir would be proud to sing.   We could go on X factor with that. ?
  • edited November 2011
     Yes If your AA hold up in any game then please post on here and the Forum Choir will sing.

"Hallelujah"
  • edited November 2011

Here is my Audition Annie ,
    i is the guy with the missing teeth .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=au30c9ZMIPg

• edited November 2011
      Here is my Audition Annie , i is the guy with the missing teeth. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=au30c9ZMIPg
    Posted by IRISHROVER
    You and Oynutter should make a "Colgate" Advert together.  Spike your hair like Jedward and sing a Duet about the tooth fairy.  "Under your Pillow they must go  Ee  I  Ee I  Ee I  Oh" !!  
  • edited November 2011
     Well,  just watch the final "The Choir"  The Programme with the Military wives singing for their Husbands in Afghanistan. Woooo how moving was that, bawled my eye's out.  Then at the Royal Albert Hall on remembrance Day. Lots of Hugs xx