You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

My List of horses to follow over the Jumps this season 2011/2012

13»

Comments

• edited December 2011
    In Response to Re: My List of horses to follow over the Jumps this season 2011/2012:
    youve just gone for every stables big guns
    Posted by JIMMYRED2

Heres two dark horses from a big stable Secant Star & Our Monty..Ones 500/1 for the Arkle and the others 300/1 for the National.

Also two big horses from a small stable Trespasser & Population 1 of these will be well up there in the Champion Bumper at Cheltenham. Two nice horses
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to Re: My List of horses to follow over the Jumps this season 2011/2012:
                                           Trainer                      Horses                          Nick Williams                       Zaynar                                                                       Gauvain                                                                     Royales Charter                                                               Diamond Harry (Running 19/11 haydock)
    Posted by wynne1938
    Zaynar ran and won yesterday , missed it!
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to Re: My List of horses to follow over the Jumps this season 2011/2012 : Zaynar ran and won yesterday , missed it!
    Posted by wynne1938
    UL mate!!
  • edited December 2011
    Trainer                                                     Horses Jonjo O'Neill                                            Albertas Run                                                                    Galaxy Rock                                                                    Gilbarry      (Running 19/11 Ascot)                                                         Synchronised  (Running 19/11 Haydock)
    Posted by wynne1938
    Gilbarry ran today, did not run a bad race, watch out for it next time , should win!
  • edited December 2011
                                    Trainer                                        Horses                    Paul Nicholls                Brampour  (Running 26/11 Newcastle)                                                          The Minack                                                           Big Bucks                                                        Master Minded (Running19/11 Ascot)                                                        Celestial Halo                                                          Quwetwo                                                             L'Ange Au Ciel                                                                                                                                     Denman
    Posted by wynne1938
    Brampour
    The Minack
    Big Bucks

All running today.
    Bicg Bucks has paid for todays Horse racing expenses!!!!!!!!!!!
  • edited January 2012
                               Trainer                  Horses                  Philip Hobbs                Fingal Bay                                                         Menorah                                                          Captain Chris                                                      Templer
    Posted by wynne1938
    Menorah ran today and won, missed it!
  • edited January 2012
                             Trainers                         Horses                        Colin Tizzard                   Hey Big Spender                                                                  Mibleu                                                                    Cue Card                                                                   Oiseau De Nuit                                                                  
    Posted by wynne1938
    Hey Big Spender ran today and won, missed it!
  • edited January 2012
    been backing hey big spender all season my brother put me on to it,hes just returned from old trafford {filth} full of lager bragging about how much hes won,,makes my 3 ew look insignificant,,,14s great price
  • edited January 2012
    Hi all,

I got Hey Big Spender as well at 14-1 and had Swincombe Flame with it in a double.
    Also nice each way treble and Cotton mill at 11-2 , what a price.

Mind you it makes a change as I all i have been able to pick most this season is my Nose!!!!!

By the way I am in negotiations with Sky Jordan for another Naps table taking us to cheltenham and the Grand National.

Watch this forum for news soon.

Father V  
  • edited January 2012
    Hi all, I got Hey Big Spender as well at 14-1 and had Swincombe Flame with it in a double. Also nice each way treble and Cotton mill at 11-2 , what a price. Mind you it makes a change as I all i have been able to pick most this season is my Nose!!!!! By the way I am in negotiations with Sky Jordan for another Naps table taking us to cheltenham and the Grand National. Watch this forum for news soon. Father V  
    Posted by vaigret

Nice one father, where you been hiding????
  • edited January 2012
    Hi all, I got Hey Big Spender as well at 14-1 and had Swincombe Flame with it in a double. Also nice each way treble and Cotton mill at 11-2 , what a price. Mind you it makes a change as I all i have been able to pick most this season is my Nose!!!!! By the way I am in negotiations with Sky Jordan for another Naps table taking us to cheltenham and the Grand National. Watch this forum for news soon. Father V  
    Posted by vaigret
    Nice to hear from you, where have you been?
  • edited January 2012
    Hi all,

Been having trouble with my comp so when ever I come to play its so slow i get pi.... off. Also I never seemed to find faces I knew on the tables, a lot of the old stagers seemed to have left for pastures new.

Then I forgot all about my mates on the Forum and didnt bother chatting. Back now LOL

Hope you have all been having luck at the tables and with your bets.

Father V
  • edited January 2012
    Posted by vaigret
    Nice bets father and just warming up in time for Cheltenham.I've been following most of John Fergusons horses(Cotton Mill) all season and his strike rate with i grant you high class cast offs from Godolphin has been amazing.Couldn't believe the price for Cotton Mill.

As this is also a horses to follow thread, my 1st Cheltenham bet with NR money back is Fingal Bay at 5/1 for the Neptune Novices Hurdle.This horse looks the business to me, and £20ew to me looks like a bet to nothing.

I'll watch out for any Cheltenham challenges Father ;May all your photo finishes be winners!
    Cheers Dave. 
  • edited January 2012
    Hi Dave,

Nice to hear from you , yes Cotton Mill money for nothing 11/2 in an 8 horse race when it was bound to be placed and likely to win. Wish i had the courage to have a big big bet each way. Musnt grumble though.
    Where did you find the non runner no bet, Bet 365 did it last year but at mo it looks like normal Ante Post rules

Father V
  • edited January 2012
    I did it with Ladbrokes but just checking there website again, and the're only doing it for i think 4 main races(Gold Cup,World Hurdle,Queen Mother and Champion Hurdle)at moment so i've got a sweat on! but the connections have said its going straight to festival,so fingers crossed for safe training.
  • edited January 2012
    Anyone heard any news about Hurricane Fly? A mate has heard not everything is quite as straight forward with the horse as Willie Mullins is making out and if he doesn't race within the next fortnight he wouldn't be ready for Cheltenham.Grandouet at 7/1 NR moneyback would be huge price.
  • edited January 2012
    don't know about Hurrican Fly .

As to NR no bet I will wait till Bat365 gets on aboard.