You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Fiddled

edited November 2011 in Area 51
I tell you what if any poker site aint fiddled then im ET

Comments

• edited November 2011
    who wants to bet me he just lost

• edited November 2011
  • edited November 2011
    I would love for any1 to check my hand history this week its brilliant. Started with £10 monday after not playing here for 4 months could not lose won 100£ easily took 70£ out since then its almost impossible to even win 1 hand unless its in 1 of sky unique rebuy freerolls (witch cost them nothing after rbuys and addons). This sky is the most floored site ever when it comes to pocket kings what should you do fold em pre flop dont even bother playing them? AA almost as bad but get it rarely. Hitting a set here of flop almost impossible how do poker sites get away with smashing percentages. Tha ts it for me 3 years and just gets harder every login
  • edited November 2011
    Couldnt one of the mods just put us out of our misery and delete this.
  • edited November 2011
    you took out £70 and your not happy so greedy lol
  • edited November 2011
    In Response to Re: Fiddled:
    Couldnt one of the mods just put us out of our misery and delete this.
    Posted by Lambert180
    Why?I dont agree with him but its an open forum.
  • edited November 2011
    In Response to Re: Fiddled : Why?I dont agree with him but its an open forum.
    Posted by jackda
    Absolutely right jackda - everyone is entitled to their opinion even if it is wrong. I think some bad beats may have occured but I bet your £70 profit was made with a few outdraws of your own.
  • edited November 2011
    Oh come on now to the OP , its not like its 'rigged for action' now is it ?? ;))
  • edited November 2011
    who wants to bet me he just lost
    Posted by pod1
    PMSL!
  • edited November 2011
    Welcome to the forum ET

Run good

(ps. we can't access your hand histories but we'll take your word for it, you are after all an esteemed alien who comes in peace)

pps. Looking at my comprehensive hand histories in a sample of 100 hands where KK was dealt I won the hand 84% which is a little above the average for that hand (44% uncontested)

I did have a session where 3 x KK in a row was beaten or I folded after A high flops to resistance, variance is such a pain sometimes
  • edited November 2011
    Welcome to the forum ET Run good (ps. we can't access your hand histories but we'll take your word for it, you are after all an esteemed alien who comes in peace) pps. Looking at my comprehensive hand histories in a sample of 100 hands where KK was dealt I won the hand 84% which is a little above the average for that hand (44% uncontested) I did have a session where 3 x KK in a row was beaten or I folded after A high flops to resistance, variance is such a pain sometimes
    Posted by SolarCarro

pmsl !
  • edited November 2011
    I HATE E.T!

The only Elliot in junior school when that beardy muppet decided to make that film... :(

• edited November 2011
    Is your surname Billy ? *snigger*
  • edited November 2011
    No, it's 'Ness'......

• edited November 2011
    I had to Google that one. I could remember the name but not who it was.

• edited November 2011
    Welcome to the forum ET Run good (ps. we can't access your hand histories but we'll take your word for it, you are after all an esteemed alien who comes in peace) pps. Looking at my comprehensive hand histories in a sample of 100 hands where KK was dealt I won the hand 84% which is a little above the average for that hand (44% uncontested) I did have a session where 3 x KK in a row was beaten or I folded after A high flops to resistance, variance is such a pain sometimes
    Posted by SolarCarro
    WHAT......... Pocket kings doesn't win every time...... it's possible to fold pocket kings....... my concept of reality has been shaken to the core, I need to go for a lie down to assymilate this information!