You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

The Hug Guru!

edited November 2011 in The Shed
 Yes the Hug Guru is in town and ready willing and able to give you and you and you a "HUG"

She is my Mentor and spiritual leader known as "The Hugging Saint" who inspired me to become a Hugger and to promote healing Hugs.  She's from India like all good Spiritual Leaders and healer's.  She is touring the World and is currently in Britain to promote her Guru status.  Her name is Mata Amritanandamyl but is known by her followers as "Amma" and her hugs are known as "Darshan" she has hugged Sharron Stone Susan Sarandon who say she emanates Mother energy that empowers people.  She has a bigger entourage than "Beyonce" with 250 volunteers that follow her around the World. The money she makes on her way goes to fund her Hospital in Kerala India.  She charges.!   You get my Hugs Free.    

Comments

• edited November 2011
    i did see her on tv yesterday morning,even the tv presenters  where hugging each other.hugs all round the sky forum and in als bar xxx
  • edited November 2011

its a well known secret that hugging has a benificial effect.
    only last week when walking home from the pub,i took a short cut through the woods,and to my surprise the trees looked as if they were starting to fall. i grabbed the nearest one and held onto it until i was sure that it could stand on its own. then the next tree was suffering the same fate,i grabbed it,nae hugged it until it too could stand on its own, it seemed that every forth or fifth tree had this  falling down disease,but after a hugging session from me they seemed comforted and their spirits were so uplifted they could stand tall again.
    Although hugging trees had a real benificial effect on them, i found to my dismay that hugging wifes is not medically advisable. however, trees, lamposts, even some biuldings enjoy a hug.
    but dont try hugging any bushes,i think their a bit shy, i tried to hug the one in next doors garden, as soon as i put my arms around it, the bush fell to the ground and would only get back up after i left.
    grass on the other hand may think it wants hugs, but no it doesnt,as you lay there stroking and hugging it,and saying how much you care for it, IT steals your glasses,and puts them in a place youve never been.
    so keep on hugging.
  • edited November 2011
     Mmmm Think you've been hugging the Marijuana plants in next doors garden and hugging Tree's with holes in them.  Be warned if the Woodpecker doesn't get you,  you could get Dutch Elm Disease in your wood and that's very painful.  The Tree Surgeon will have to Lop it off.  Timberrrrrrr
  • edited November 2011
    bludried11 you can hug my bush when ever you want, it has been outside my house for 30 year,s. it will not fall over xxxx waiting for you paige xxxx
  • edited November 2011

paige your bush is legendary,and ive heard on the forum,its a nice warm bush,and as far as bushes go,yours is the bush i want to hug.
    BUT my nickname is hedgecutter.there is no bush too tough for me to tackle.its a pity i dont know where you live,or i could be there hugging your bush right now.in fact,if theres any people out there that want me to hug their bush then call me
  • edited November 2011
     Mmm    I'll  send  George Bush round.!!  
  • edited November 2011
    tee hee giggle giggle brill