You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

I now it's a fix, FINALLY I HAVE PROOF

edited November 2011 in Area 51

OK OK OK OK

Is it all a fix, YES

Why, well I looked through my HH and I have found all these winnings hands, guess what - I was so lucky !!
I have put lots of bad beats on players this past month and frankly it must be fixed because I got so lucky and now I am up so much money.
Infact I would like to give back to the site and the other players this money because I can't go and buy this new car now because I feel so guilty with it being fixed in my favour so please leave your names here if you would like your money back and I'll send it to you.

Comments

• edited November 2011
  • edited November 2011
    Can I have £10,000 please ?

• edited November 2011
    I think you owe me a small caribbean island.
  • edited November 2011
    i'll take a ferrari instead
  • edited November 2011
    In Response to I now it's a fix, FINALLY I HAVE PROOF:
    OK OK OK OK Is it all a fix, YES Why, well I looked through my HH and I have found all these winnings hands, guess what - I was so lucky !! I have put lots of bad beats on players this past month and frankly it must be fixed because I got so lucky and now I am up so much money. Infact I would like to give back to the site and the other players this money because I can't go and buy this new car now because I feel so guilty with it being fixed in my favour so please leave your names here if you would like your money back and I'll send it to you.
    Posted by rancid

I posted a thread a couple of weeks ago about players who have dished out bad beats instead of recieving them.

Didn`t last long as everyone wants to moan about how they have been sucked out.

Good post when you can get past the sarcasm.lol

I`m with you tho.
  • edited November 2011
    You're right Rancid..... I've just checked through hand histiries for every time I've ever cashed (it didn't take long, lol) and I can't believe it.  Almost every single time at some point I've got my chips in bad and got lucky, I feel sick inside, online poker is rigged, if I hadn't already donked it all off I'd definately be giving all my winnings back!