You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

p takin site

edited November 2011 in Area 51
this site is a cheatin p takin moron site

Comments

• edited November 2011
    ahhh the weekend drunken whining :)
  • edited November 2011

the delights of a saturday night
  • edited November 2011
    You should fit right in then.
  • edited November 2011
    loving all the facts to back this statement up very well done............................oh hang on
  • edited November 2011
    Have wanted to say this for awhile, seems like a good time as any (as I have a bottle of port in me)

I'd like to think I'm a fairminded kind of guy.

But its posts like these that make people who debate the industry a laughing stock.

If you have something to say, say it in a structured way that enamours debate and conversation.

Just spouting things like this gives every person who laughs at 51'ers ammunition (and justification).

Gaaarhhh!!
  • edited November 2011
    In Response to Re: p takin site:
    Have wanted to say this for awhile, seems like a good time as any (as I have a bottle of port in me) I'd like to think I'm a fairminded kind of guy. But its posts like these that make people who debate the industry a laughing stock. If you have something to say, say it in a structured way that enamours debate and conversation. Just spouting things like this gives every person who laughs at 51'ers ammunition (and justification). Gaaarhhh!!
    Posted by AMYBR
    Defo agree here , tho its defo also a p takin site that i aint ever ever ever playin again........................................................................................................................................................................................................well til 2mos ;))
  • edited November 2011
    In Response to p takin site:
    Posted by DadandLad
    You obviously don't have the card shuffling algorithym cracked, it's simple once you've got that.
  • edited November 2011
    you may find"said " algorithm on "i dont understand" thread. when you worked it out, let me know and we will be millionaires!!!
  • edited November 2011
    Have wanted to say this for awhile, seems like a good time as any (as I have a bottle of port in me) I'd like to think I'm a fairminded kind of guy. But its posts like these that make people who debate the industry a laughing stock. If you have something to say, say it in a structured way that enamours debate and conversation. Just spouting things like this gives every person who laughs at 51'ers ammunition (and justification). Gaaarhhh!!
    Posted by AMYBR
    Well his post worked for me, before this thread i was sitting on the fence, but now having heard that opening statement i now believe it must be rigged
  • edited November 2011
    Posted by DadandLad
       But apart from that, are you having agood time ? 
  • edited November 2011
    to think the site is rigged. lol..

it is not the site rigged...  it is the bad players playing bad cards and hitting...

had a few today callin 10 bb with 10-4 and K5 ..  but that is life. u live , u learn, u know u will take their money, cos they play like that. they are not going to win over all...  

at first i thought that the site was dodgy.  now i know it is just bad players who get lucky..

you can have variance. yes.  bad runs, good runs.. 

it is all fun and games and we hope we are the lucky ones and our AA doesnt get beat by that caller with 78 os
  • edited November 2011
    In Response to p takin site :    But apart from that, are you having agood time ?  
    Posted by -TARAS-
    ROFLMAO
  • edited November 2011
    Posted by DadandLad
    lol 3 days after your other "cheating site" thread.....you are still playing on here :)
  • edited November 2011
    In Response to p takin site : lol 3 days after your other "cheating site" thread.....you are still playing on here :)
    Posted by DAVEYZZ
     They were my thoughts exactly!
  • edited November 2011
    Just realised you are the Micky Mouse guy, but that Disney mean if you dont win its fixed! :P
  • edited November 2011

Keep laughing at -TARAS-'s comment.......has made me chuckle that today