You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Rants and raves

edited October 2009 in Poker Chat
Don't tap the tank!! Very hard to not get frustrated at times but isn't that why we have a wife or a pet so we have something to kick when done by a bad beat lolol

Comments

• edited October 2009
      I was on a table and clicked the chat some player was going mad calling another player the F word and a fish (which is another F word lol) ect being awful.  My question is don't we want to be on the tables with fish?  If the nine best players in the world are sat together the are looking to the worst for money.  Sure people get lucky and stay in with hands they should not getting runner runner runner hearts ect but in the long run I want them to keep playing as this way.  I try to say WP but sometimes crack like everyone else. 
  • edited October 2009
    yeh good point, but fish can be annoyin
  • edited October 2009
    Excuse me.

This is the first I have seen of this thread and it was pointed out to me by several other friends I have on this site.

This archangel, has taken much dislike to an opinion I had in another thread. This thread is about people who leave the table after cashing in DYM's.

I will now invite any person here to look at that thread and see if any deflamatory comments have been made by myself or any other person replying to the orignal post.

He has now taken it up himself to attack me by making up absolute rubbish about my behaviour on the tables. Any person who plays with me or knows me, knows this to be completely incorrect.

To my knowledge, I have never played this person before, and in turn, if I had, I know that I have never, ever insulted any player on this site.

I would like the sky mods to go through any game I have played to check the chat to confirm this to be true and in turn to confirm that I have never even played a game with this player.

Unfortunately, behaviour like this thread is deeply upsetting to me and in turn the forums and feel that remarks like this need to be stopped before they get out of hand.

I have recieved an insulting mail from this person upon checking my inbox today and whilst I am all for free speech, if this continues, then my days here are truely numbered and I may have to rethink my new blogs.

Does blatant abuse/lies like this warrant a chat and forum ban?

I am sorry for getting so angry here, but this thread truely has upset me to the point that I feel I may not be able to continue on this site.
  • edited October 2009
    In Response to Re: Rants and raves:
    Excuse me. This is the first I have seen of this thread and it was pointed out to me by several other friends I have on this site. This archangel, has taken much dislike to an opinion I had in another thread. This thread is about people who leave the table after cashing in DYM's. I will now invite any person here to look at that thread and see if any deflamatory comments have been made by myself or any other person replying to the orignal post. He has now taken it up himself to attack me by making up absolute rubbish about my behaviour on the tables. Any person who plays with me or knows me, knows this to be completely incorrect. To my knowledge, I have never played this person before, and in turn, if I had, I know that I have never, ever insulted any player on this site. I would like the sky mods to go through any game I have played to check the chat to confirm this to be true and in turn to confirm that I have never even played a game with this player. Unfortunately, behaviour like this thread is deeply upsetting to me and in turn the forums and feel that remarks like this need to be stopped before they get out of hand. I have recieved an insulting mail from this person upon checking my inbox today and whilst I am all for free speech, if this continues, then my days here are truely numbered and I may have to rethink my new blogs. Does blatant abuse/lies like this warrant a chat and forum ban? I am sorry for getting so angry here, but this thread truely has upset me to the point that I feel I may not be able to continue on this site.
    Posted by Hale72
    Hi Hayley,
    Listen to your uncle col, if this guy has personally attacked your character, then report him.
    This forum doesnt need people like that on it.
    DO NOT RISE TO THE BAIT.
    Col
  • edited October 2009
    I would like to second Hale72's point.
    I, too, believe that a ban is warranted.
    Archangel has posted nothing but pure bile from her opening post and has posted an obvious lie in her opening post in this thread.

• edited October 2009
    Hale u have the respect of many on this site, dont let one bad apple spoil it for u. Many will treat this with the disdain it deserves
  • edited October 2009
    In Response to Rants and raves:
      I was on a table and clicked the chat some player Hales 72 was going mad calling another player an F word and a fish ect being awful.  My question is don't we want to be on the tables with fish?   I say my question but I'll never read the added discussions.  I'll be too busy playing or living me life.    
    Posted by Archangel
    THIS IS A BLATANT LIE.
  • edited October 2009
    In Response to Re: Rants and raves : Hi Hayley, Listen to your uncle col, if this guy has personally attacked your character, then report him. This forum doesnt need people like that on it. DO NOT RISE TO THE BAIT. Col
    Posted by mr_mbro
    Yes, Col, Generally I do.

However, in this case, I felt a reply to be the best wayt of clearing what I hope is a good name on this forum.

I have never read a post that has literally bought me to tears. And my reply took some 15 minutes to write due to my hands shaking.

I am sorry if my points seem a little disjointed but I am still deeply upset at this thread.
  • edited October 2009
    hi guys,

if you have received abuse of any kind please report this in the correct way. for any table abuse please go directly to customer care who will happily investigate all reported incidents. for any abuse in the community (including profile messages, private messages, blog comments etc etc.) please send me a private message with the exact details and i will look into this straight away.

as a collective we have all worked hard to keep this a happy, friendly place where members can talk openly about the game they love. i am saddened to think it is being misused for abuse of any kind.

Rich
  • edited October 2009
    What claptrap.......ignore it Hayley. We know better.

If this unsavoury character thinks that posting a spurious thread about a member we all know well will work they are too sad for words.
  • edited October 2009
    Hi Hale

Myself and everybody else in the community are really looking forward to your blogs and love your forum comments and table manner whenever we play you, please don't be hounded away by one individual who posts unsubstantiated remarks. Unfortunately some people still have to grow up!

Let the forum moderators weed this idiot out and enjoy the community with the responsible ones.

Dave
  • edited October 2009
    In Response to Re: Rants and raves : Yes, Col, Generally I do. However, in this case, I felt a reply to be the best wayt of clearing what I hope is a good name on this forum. I have never read a post that has literally bought me to tears. And my reply took some 15 minutes to write due to my hands shaking. I am sorry if my points seem a little disjointed but I am still deeply upset at this thread.
    Posted by Hale72
    To be honest Hayley, i would be surprised if anyone who has spoken to you on the tables, will have taken this seriously.
    Any time you want to get me on a private table and abuse me is fine with me lol
    col
  • edited October 2009
    Hi Hale Myself and everybody else in the community are really looking forward to your blogs and love your forum comments and table manner whenever we play you, please don't be hounded away by one individual who posts unsubstantiated remarks. Unfortunately some people still have to grow up! Let the forum moderators weed this idiot out and enjoy the community with the responsible ones. Dave
    Posted by SolarCarro
    +1

Just a thought for the Sky team, do you think maybe this thread should be deleted before someone goes over the top in their defence of Hale and gets themselves banned for attacking the original poster
  • edited October 2009
    Excuse me. This is the first I have seen of this thread and it was pointed out to me by several other friends I have on this site. This archangel, has taken much dislike to an opinion I had in another thread. This thread is about people who leave the table after cashing in DYM's. I will now invite any person here to look at that thread and see if any deflamatory comments have been made by myself or any other person replying to the orignal post. He has now taken it up himself to attack me by making up absolute rubbish about my behaviour on the tables. Any person who plays with me or knows me, knows this to be completely incorrect. To my knowledge, I have never played this person before, and in turn, if I had, I know that I have never, ever insulted any player on this site. I would like the sky mods to go through any game I have played to check the chat to confirm this to be true and in turn to confirm that I have never even played a game with this player. Unfortunately, behaviour like this thread is deeply upsetting to me and in turn the forums and feel that remarks like this need to be stopped before they get out of hand. I have recieved an insulting mail from this person upon checking my inbox today and whilst I am all for free speech, if this continues, then my days here are truely numbered and I may have to rethink my new blogs. Does blatant abuse/lies like this warrant a chat and forum ban? I am sorry for getting so angry here, but this thread truely has upset me to the point that I feel I may not be able to continue on this site.
    Posted by Hale72
    yep i thought it was a dodgy statment 
  • edited October 2009
    I read this thread this morning and I did'nt believe it at all and I've only been on the forum about a month.

You have loads of friends on here and if I was you hale72 I would go all the way to the top and report this person.

I think they must be jealous that you are doing a teriffic job on the forum and if you look at the other posts on this thread no-one believes this person

take care and we all love you xx
  • edited October 2009
    and you notice the 1st poster aint even got the guts to reply by saying they are not gonna read the replies, i wager the moron is reading these now
  • edited October 2009
    hi guys,

i am closing this thread. as i have previously stated please report all abuse through the appropriate channels.

members that abuse others in any way will be warned and eventually banned.

thanks,

Rich