You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Just need to let this out....

edited November 2011 in Area 51
ARRRRRGGFFRRGHFHGFRRRFGHGGGH

RUNNING SO BAD :(:(:(

Comments

• edited November 2011
    In Response to Just need to let this out....:
    ARRRRRGGFFRRGHFHGFRRRFGHGGGH RUNNING SO BAD :(:(:(
    Posted by Poker_Fail
    Lolz , it DOES actually help tho dont it ??

fwiw i'm pretty much the same atm ;))
  • edited November 2011
    In Response to Re: Just need to let this out....:
    In Response to Just need to let this out.... : Lolz , it DOES actually help tho dont it ?? fwiw i'm pretty much the same atm ;))
    Posted by debdobs_67
    Yeh, I don't usuallly complain much, but these last few days have made me want to lock myself in a cupboard and cry : (
  • edited November 2011
    In Response to Just need to let this out....:
    ARRRRRGGFFRRGHFHGFRRRFGHGGGH RUNNING SO BAD :(:(:(
    Posted by Poker_Fail

I sometimes find that getting smashed on cheap wine helps you find the call or raise button a bit easier,

(Never the fold button!!) Take this advice and you will be thanking me or cursing me in a few days lol.

Good luck to you, it`s got to turn around anytime soon.
  • edited November 2011
    In Response to Just need to let this out.... : I sometimes find that getting smashed on cheap wine helps you find the call or raise button a bit easier, (Never the fold button!!) Take this advice and you will be thanking me or cursing me in a few days lol. Good luck to you, it`s got to turn around anytime soon.
    Posted by davelufc
    Thanks dave, the one time I've played drunk I actually won a tenner so that might be better advice then it seems!

It's been a horrible week so far but I guess I should look at the brightside that i'm still in profit for the month : )

Good luck at the tables : )
  • edited November 2011
    In Response to Re: Just need to let this out.... : Thanks dave, the one time I've played drunk I actually won a tenner so that might be better advice then it seems! It's been a horrible week so far but I guess I should look at the brightside that i'm still in profit for the month : ) Good luck at the tables : )
    Posted by Poker_Fail

If you are having a bad time, but still in profit for the month, you are doing something right fella!!

Had a bit of a lean time this month, but this week has made up for it.

Ups and downs, all part of the game. GL and run good.