You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

FEEROLLS????

edited November 2011 in Community Suggestions
WITH FREEROLLS BEING ADVITISED as freerolls with set amount as prizes secured, why does rebuys and add on not get added to prize fund.
an average of £75 is collected in a normal £100 free roll, should sky claim free roll status when mostly they are self funding.
yes they are fun and help shorter funded players bulid up stacks and gain mtt experience but self funding is self funding.

Comments

• edited November 2011
    It's still a freeroll as you don't HAVE to rebuy or get an add-on. I've won them without a rebuy or addon before.

FWIW, with the blinds at 600/1200 after the tourney break, I never bother with the add-on anyway as it's only 5 big blinds, effectively. Rebuys aren't really worth it either IMO.
  • edited November 2011
    i think it is a disgrace that the soccer saturday super6 freeroll now costs 50 points to enter. this can not be called a freeroll if you have to pay to enter. come on SKY please have a rethink. what do other poeple think.
  • edited November 2011
    i know what your saying wall but imo if people never play on sky at all and just enter these tourneys bit of taking the mickey i think so i think its fair it costs u 50 points 
  • edited November 2011
    In Response to Re: FEEROLLS????:
    i know what your saying wall but imo if people never play on sky at all and just enter these tourneys bit of taking the mickey i think so i think its fair it costs u 50 points 
    Posted by IDONKCALLU
    you only get poker ponits for playing with real  money!
    my point is just add rebuys and add on to the freeroll pot, poker points are a reward so sky start rewarding the full amonut.....freerolls never used to have add on etc.

• edited November 2011
    Two points:

1 - As pingu has already pointed out you are under no obligation to re-buy or add-on

2 - Money from re-buys & add-ons DO get added to the total prize pool once the guaranteed prize pool has been EXCEEDED

At the end of the day you have to remember that Sky is a business & like every business they're here to make money. Freerolls are exactly that.