You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

XMAS UKOPS ON CHANNEL 865 & THE LIVE STREAM!

edited January 2012 in Sky Poker Live
Yes we will be covering the UKOPS events this Christmas at the following times and dates:

On
Tuesday 27th December from 7pm- midnight we will be covering 2 of the side events; £6,000 Open and the £2,000 Gtd

On
Wednesday 28th December from 7pm- midnight we will be covering the £10,000 UKOPS Double Stack

On
Thursday 29th December from 7pm- midnight we will be covering the £25,000 UKOPS Bounty Hunter

AND of course on
Friday 30th December from 7pm- midnight we will cover the £50,000 Main Event.

Should we come off air before we can announce the winner of each tournament we will show the final table on the following night, except from the Main Event which will be shown on Thursday 5th January from 8pm.

Comments

• edited December 2011
    Just a reminder that we are live again tonight from 7pm through to midnight.

Richard Orford and Trevor Harris will be joined by the lovely Michelle Orpe so make sure you go to the official show thread to get your questions in
  • edited December 2011
    Hi Richard, Great show last night and I watched the main event online to the end, Mariusz from SPT Notts did well and so did Geldy who at one stage was short stacked on final table but grinded a second place out. Haysie let me down but hey what a great night, Hi to the Glamarous and stunning Michelle Orp. Glad to see some glamour in the hot seat. once again guys GREAT SHOW
  • edited January 2012
    In Response to Re: XMAS UKOPS ON CHANNEL 865 & THE LIVE STREAM!:
    Hi Richard, Great show last night and I watched the main event online to the end, Mariusz from SPT Notts did well and so did Geldy who at one stage was short stacked on final table but grinded a second place out. Haysie let me down but hey what a great night, Hi to the Glamarous and stunning Michelle Orp. Glad to see some glamour in the hot seat. once again guys GREAT SHOW
    Posted by runforest

Hi mate, only just seen this! Cheers- appreciate your kind words!