You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Suggestion for super6/fantasy freerolls

I fully understand the reasoning behind bringing in a 50pt buy in  for the above freerolls, as the number of non-players has made it farcical.  However, wouldnt a better solution have been to simply only open up the registering an hour before the tournament starts, greatly increasing the number of participants online at or around the tournament start time.

For those of us that take part in the super 6 and fantasy games, the freerolls were a nice addition, but the pts buy in makes them no different to the other daily freerolls on offer.

I hope the above suggestion is given consideration and can be implemented to benefit all players.

Comments

• edited November 2011
    i cant find the password for the fantasy football free roll ive looked every where can anyone help me cheers
  • edited November 2011
    We will review the buy-in/number of players etc for the 2 weekend freerolls at the start of every week. If we deem it needs a change, we will do so.

Thanks,
    Jordan
  • edited November 2011
    In Response to Suggestion for super6/fantasy freerolls:
    We will review the buy-in/number of players etc for the 2 weekend freerolls at the start of every week. If we deem it needs a change, we will do so. Thanks, Jordan
    Posted by Sky_Jordan
    Hi Jordan

Thanks for your reply, but given my suggestion, can you give me any reason why there would be a reluctance to restrict the registration period?  Even opening registration on the day of the tournament would likely reduce the number of no shows.

Thanks

Ray