You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Another Freeroll suggestion - sorry

Hi all,

Is there a possibility of setting up a free-roll maybe on or two a week that instead of having a cash prize there are opportunities to qualify for bigger tournaments?  I.e maybe if you final table position 2-6 you win an entry into the 3k bounty, and top place gets an entry into the thursday night bounty hunter.  I am not sure how cost effective this would be, but I can see that it might benefit a few more of the players.  I know places in tournaments are given away for free on some of the live shows, so maybe it would be nice to award some places to people that are playing and winning the free-rolls.

Regards,

Stretch

Comments

• edited November 2011
    I'd definitely enter one of those :) Only thing is with the blinds going up every 5 minutes in all freerolls atm, people would be so short near the bubble that they'd play for ages, only to have to shove with any 2 near the bubble because nobody has more than a handful of big blinds left, so I'd prefer to see the blind structure tweaked to avoid this as much as possible in such a tournament.