You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Sky Presenter Documentary

Hi,

First of all if this has already been answered elsewhere,

After the excellent first "duckumetary" with Rich and Tikay, I am very keen to see more about the other presenters and back office staff.   Is there a schedule or deadline for lack of a better word, when we will be seeing these on 865?

Thanks,

Stretch

Comments

• edited November 2011
    We are hoping to shoot some of these in the new year, but we are moving the actual studio so this has taken priority.

Glad you enjoyed Tikay's documentary though, it was a pleasure filming and editing it!
  • edited December 2011
    I didnt even know this link was here untill today.
    I also enjoyed the lengthy interview with tikay, I was wanting it to go on and on,  I really believe theres a lot more still to do there with tikay and hope they do another one in the same fashion.

Not missing out richards interview style was excelent, very natural.
    Tikay came accross really well likable and very honest in his answers and soo real.
    I was going to pm him after I watched the interview and then thought, Na its not really my thing but when I saw this thread I thought, what the heck, this is the reason its here.

gd job both.

Peter
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to Re: Sky Presenter Documentary:
    I didnt even know this link was here untill today. I also enjoyed the lengthy interview with tikay, I was wanting it to go on and on,  I really believe theres a lot more still to do there with tikay and hope they do another one in the same fashion. Not missing out richards interview style was excelent, very natural. Tikay came accross really well likable and very honest in his answers and soo real. I was going to pm him after I watched the interview and then thought, Na its not really my thing but when I saw this thread I thought, what the heck, this is the reason its here. gd job both. Peter
    Posted by NODEAL
    Thanks Pete it was a pleasure to film.
  • edited April 2012
    Not sure of this is the correct place to post this.. but, Ive just watched 'in the hot seat' with Richard Orford & Tikay. Its very likely it was the right program at the right time for me. A lot of bad health things happening to my family right now, however I found this chat touching and to cut a long story short, although I mod at another forum, brought me back here...

Top job folks and keep it up & Tikay you are a legend!! :)
  • edited April 2012
    Not sure of this is the correct place to post this.. but, Ive just watched 'in the hot seat' with Richard Orford & Tikay. Its very likely it was the right program at the right time for me. A lot of bad health things happening to my family right now, however I found this chat touching and to cut a long story short, although I mod at another forum, brought me back here... Top job folks and keep it up & Tikay you are a legend!! :)
    Posted by Spinder
    Thank you for the lovely post. Glad you enjoyed the show and was a pleasure to shoot it with Tikay and Richard!

Welcome back to Sky Poker!
  • edited May 2012
    In Response to Re: Sky Presenter Documentary : Thank you for the lovely post. Glad you enjoyed the show and was a pleasure to shoot it with Tikay and Richard! Welcome back to Sky Poker!
    Posted by Sky_Claire
    I too thought that the program was refreshingly honest and a true insight into a very genuine guy...inspirational is probably more accurate.
  • edited May 2012
    We are hoping to shoot some of these in the new year, but we are moving the actual studio so this has taken priority. Glad you enjoyed Tikay's documentary though, it was a pleasure filming and editing it!
    Posted by Sky_Claire

Hi Claire,  Any update on the shooting of some more of these.  The TIkay one was an amazing insight into an amazing man.
  • edited May 2012
    In Response to Re: Sky Presenter Documentary : Hi Claire,  Any update on the shooting of some more of these.  The TIkay one was an amazing insight into an amazing man.
    Posted by JockBMW

These are definitely in the pipe line and will happen soon. We've been very busy with the new shows and planning the next UK Cash Game.

Will keep you posted.