You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

DYM/TYM as MTTs?

How do you think DYM/TYM as MTTs would play?

Yes, I can see some difficulty with different table play speeds but perhaps this could be solved by running them as per the "Survivor" series.

No need for Sky to offer "Guaranty" versions, just try it out and see if it proves popular.

My personal preference would be No RB, but that`s just me. If having RB helps it to fly then so be it.

Do other sites offer this? If not then we could be first. Always nice to be "Market Leader", always assuming there is a market!

Sorry TK, as if you hadn`t enough to worry about!

Cubby

Comments

• edited December 2011
    In Response to DYM/TYM as MTTs?:
    How do you think DYM/TYM as MTTs would play? Yes, I can see some difficulty with different table play speeds but perhaps this could be solved by running them as per the "Survivor" series. No need for Sky to offer "Guaranty" versions, just try it out and see if it proves popular. My personal preference would be No RB, but that`s just me. If having RB helps it to fly then so be it. Do other sites offer this? If not then we could be first. Always nice to be "Market Leader", always assuming there is a market! Sorry TK, as if you hadn`t enough to worry about!                                                                      Cubby
    Posted by CubbyBoy
    Perhsps something similar is already in the late stages of planning........an MTT variant really, by definition.
  • edited December 2011
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to Re: DYM/TYM as MTTs?:
    In Response to DYM/TYM as MTTs? : Perhsps something similar is already in the late stages of planning........an MTT variant really, by definition.
    Posted by Tikay10
    Very intrigued by this idea :) !
  • edited December 2011
    i think they should do sattelites for the survivor series aswell on a saturday afternoon alot of people cant play poker everyday of the week so a sattelite would be good to play in the £64 event on saturday