You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Flushes

Playing the bounty hunters and keep getting beaten by flushes but when I go for it never seem to hit.  If you are in hand with suited hole cards and flop gives two more of same suit what do you do?  Starting to cost me dearly as knocked out once again by a flush after I had flopped two pair and went all in.

Comments

• edited December 2011
    In Response to Flushes:
    Playing the bounty hunters and keep getting beaten by flushes but when I go for it never seem to hit.  If you are in hand with suited hole cards and flop gives two more of same suit what do you do?  Starting to cost me dearly as knocked out once again by a flush after I had flopped two pair and went all in.
    Posted by faeroes27
    if i raised pre i think im c-betting and depending on the value of the made flush i would have should the turn bring a flush im betting big so others have to pay to continue
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to Flushes:
    Posted by faeroes27
    Yep happens every time to me. Im getting very tired of online software as it is totally unrealistic compared to live. im going through such a bad run recently. Aces cracked numerous times. Trips beaten by straights, straights by flushes...you name it, ive been beat by it. Im playing correctly, tight aggresive betting high to charge the flush chaser lots to see the next card etc, but every time they hit!!!! Its a shame as i like the Sky poker structure, but its just soooo unrealistic!!!