You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

£2,40 frenzy tourneys for sky roller waste of time

hi all i want to try and satteite for the sky roller tonight and i havent got the bankroll to buy in direct but when i play the £2.40 frenzy tourney u only get roughly 15 players in them it will never reach its guarentee of £110 to make the sky roller i have thought of a suggestion how about a £2 mtt 55 players 3 min blinds and winner goes into the roller wouldnt this be a better idea or even a £1.10 1 min blinds no rebuys 110 players any 1 agrre this would be a far better idea gives the people a chance to play a high buy in event for small money any feed back would be great thanks 

Comments

• edited December 2011
    In Response to £2,40 frenzy tourneys for sky roller waste of time:
    hi all i want to try and satteite for the sky roller tonight and i havent got the bankroll to buy in direct but when i play the £2.40 frenzy tourney u only get roughly 15 players in them it will never reach its guarentee of £110 to make the sky roller i have thought of a suggestion how about a £2 mtt 55 players 3 min blinds and winner goes into the roller wouldnt this be a better idea or even a £1.10 1 min blinds no rebuys 110 players any 1 agrre this would be a far better idea gives the people a chance to play a high buy in event for small money any feed back would be great thanks 
    Posted by IDONKCALLU
    I doubt many people want to play winner takes all in a 55player hyper turbo or even worse in a 110player hyper turbo +
  • edited December 2011

ermm, no.
    it does reach the 110 target as there are multiple rebuys used by each player.
    i just played in it and 1st got entry 2nd got around 10quid.
    luckily, i won and gained entry (total cost of £7ish) so try it before you knock it and you may get entry

• edited December 2011
    really im shocked that 15 players can get to £110 mbuy i i spose it is 1 min blinds loza as it does reach its guarentee i might try it loza :) 
  • edited December 2011
    i dose get one seat most of the time