You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

bring the but in for the deepie at 7.30 down a bit then the entries will go up

edited October 2009 in Poker Chat
if you all want bigger fields in the 7.30 deepies bring the buy in down a bit and see what the results are im sure the entries would go up by more than just a couple i know they have usually the same faces all playing  maybe a couple of new faces every night but it must be one of the lowest tournament  entries of any sky poker tournament bring the entry fee down see the results  i hear its one of the best poker tournaments on sky but at 22 quid entry its out of most peoples bankroll

Comments

• edited October 2009
    There are very few bigger (not saying £22 is noseblee) buy-in tournies that have decent structures.

plz leave this as it is, there are tons of smalled buy in DS tournies
  • edited October 2009
    Im one of those who cant afford this deepstack and would love to play it soemtime but i agree with ladyfingers.

There are lots of deepstacks with cheaper buyins 7.00pm and 8.15 for a start, theres not that many tournaments around with a larger buy in so this should be left alone for those who play at this level

Gareth
  • edited October 2009
    In Response to Re: bring the but in for the deepie at 7.30 down a bit then the entries will go up:
    Im one of those who cant afford this deepstack and would love to play it soemtime but i agree with ladyfingers. There are lots of deepstacks with cheaper buyins 7.00pm and 8.15 for a start, theres not that many tournaments around with a larger buy in so this should be left alone for those who play at this level Gareth
    Posted by 35suited
    +1
  • edited October 2009
    In Response to Re: bring the but in for the deepie at 7.30 down a bit then the entries will go up:
    There are very few bigger (not saying £22 is noseblee) buy-in tournies that have decent structures. plz leave this as it is, there are tons of smalled buy in DS tournies
    Posted by LadyFingrs
    yes theres loads of cheaper buy in deepies but none with gtd prize pool the cash places are all down to the number of entries for instance .the 22 deepies one of the only deepies now with a gtd prize pool i like the deepies but like i say 22 quid is a bit much for most peoples bankroll therefore only a select few play this one every night ane you will find most nights its the same players favoring those with a bigger bankroll