You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Am I giving up on these bad boys too easily?

edited December 2011 in The Poker Clinic
PlayerActionCardsAmountPotBalance
TheWicked1 Small blind  £0.02 £0.02 £1.15
CagSher Big blind  £0.04 £0.06 £6.98
 Your hole cards
  • K
  • K

TONTOB Fold     
bichasila Fold     
POTTY539 Raise  £0.12 £0.18 £3.92
ZedsDeadBa Raise  £0.36 £0.54 £7.98
TheWicked1 Fold     
CagSher Fold     
POTTY539 Call  £0.24 £0.78 £3.68
Flop

• A

POTTY539 Check     
ZedsDeadBa Bet  £0.59 £1.37 £7.39
POTTY539 Call  £0.59 £1.96 £3.09
Turn

• A

POTTY539 Check     
ZedsDeadBa Check     
River

POTTY539 All-in  £3.09 £5.05 £0.00
ZedsDeadBa Fold     
POTTY539 Muck     
POTTY539 Win  £1.81  £1.81
POTTY539 Return  £3.09 £0.15 £4.90

Comments

• edited December 2011
    i would reraise bigger preflop then on flop soon as u got called i would slow right down wouldnt bet the turn 
  • edited December 2011
    Yep MUCH bigger 3bet pre, when you get KK on the button you should smile but when you get a 3x in front at NL4 you should start salivating slightly followed by typing a really naughty number in the bet box and slowly pressing enter.

Flop I check behind as in 3bet pot lots of Ax's in his range.

Turn if he checks I bet.

River snap fold.
  • edited December 2011
    Yeah definitely much bigger pre... I'd make it about 54-60p ish. I also check the flop like Dude and bet the turn if he checks. And yeah when he shoves for twice the size of the pot on the river, you're behind...

Just a side note, if you had have raised more earlier, it would be a much smaller shove on the river, so you might have been hard pushed to fold and so youd have lost more. Not saying you shouldnt have raised more tho lol.
  • edited December 2011
    check flop, what hand calls your bet

check turn

fold river
  • edited December 2011
    its ok checking but if villain bets you just going 2 fold dnt think many would so basically check call every street i would just rather lead out on the flop and when u get called u can put the villain on a ace 
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to Re: Am I giving up on these bad boys too easily?:
    its ok checking but if villain bets you just going 2 fold dnt think many would so basically check call every street i would just rather lead out on the flop and when u get called u can put the villain on a ace 
    Posted by IDONKCALLU
    If your plan was 100% bet and if he calls I'm up against an Ace so I shutdown, then I think you could have done this for alot cheaper than 59p