You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Question for donut64 and logdon

edited December 2011 in The Shed
I never said you were wrong to post the said video and dont expect everyone pussyfoot around anyone with people with depression, that is way I am completely open about mine. I was just agreeing with Logdon about how such a video could disconcert certian members of the forum like myself.

I dont think that Logdon was in anyway trying to demonise you, I think you managed to blow things out of prepportion and decided to go on the attack rather listen to reason.

At the time I was sorry that I upset you, but now I see that it was only a matter of time before someone said something that would cause you to go of on one.

Also for a man that doesnt care what other people think you certanly act in an oppisite manner.

PS I am not getting into another long debate. It appears you have the problem not me. So I will leave you to figure that out for yourself.

I dont feel that I need to say any more so It doesnt matter what say about me or anyone else in the future, I will not be feeding you need for an augument anymore!

If you want to convince yourself you have won this augument, go ahead, be happy!

Comments

• edited December 2011
    Are you henestly trying to hold to your point that my original post that you took offence to regarding a crying man which was aimed funnily at irishrover because he was threatning to leave the forum is offensive to the mentaly ill?

If it is offensive, what is one to do??? filter his posts because someone might have a mental illness???

Do you really think that when people are posting they even think of such a thing?

Dont you realise that when one posts he isnt remotely thinking of such a thing.

Arent you expecting to much and putting to much responsability on everyone when you take a post and turn it into something that pertains to you when your not even in the picture?

You said my post was cruel to the mentaly ill,   Cant you get it through your head that I wasnt addressing the mentaly ill, My post was aimed at what I thought was an average poker player to have a laugh.

Dont you think that you and bogdons attemt to demonise me for posting an inocent post was a bit devisive???

Others might think your lovely, I think you two acted like sc um

Your illness has got dam all to do with me and you had no good reason to crowbarr it into any disscussion.
    You also discustingly brought up later in the thread that you were suicidal, Is that appropriate on a bloody poker forum,  keep in mind before my post of the crying man directly linked to irishrover you werent even in the picture.   A bit freaky if you ask me.  please go dump your illness on some other unsuspecting person and keep me out of it
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to Re: Question for donut64:
    I never said you were wrong to post the said video and dont expect everyone pussyfoot around anyone with people with depression, that is way I am completely open about mine. I was just agreeing with Logdon about how such a video could disconcert certian members of the forum like myself. I dont think that Logdon was in anyway trying to demonise you, I think you managed to blow things out of prepportion and decided to go on the attack rather listen to reason. At the time I was sorry that I upset you, but now I see that it was only a matter of time before someone said something that would cause you to go of on one. Also for a man that doesnt care what other people think you certanly act in an oppisite manner. PS I am not getting into another long debate. It appears you have the problem not me. So I will leave you to figure that out for yourself. I dont feel that I need to say any more so It doesnt matter what say about me or anyone else in the future, I will not be feeding you need for an augument anymore! If you want to convince yourself you have won this augument, go ahead, be happy!
    Posted by Donut64
    I know you dont want to debate the point I made because I will crush any point you make without using any offensive language,  What you two did was just plain wrong and you have no excuse, soo run along or debate your points
  • edited December 2011
    Oh and for starters just in case you do want to debate,  the first post that offended me was the inference that I was cruel to post the crying man, 
  • edited December 2011
    I never said you were wrong to post the said video and dont expect everyone pussyfoot around anyone with people with depression, that is way I am completely open about mine. I was just agreeing with Logdon about how such a video could disconcert certian members of the forum like myself. I dont think that Logdon was in anyway trying to demonise you, I think you managed to blow things out of prepportion and decided to go on the attack rather listen to reason. At the time I was sorry that I upset you, but now I see that it was only a matter of time before someone said something that would cause you to go of on one. Also for a man that doesnt care what other people think you certanly act in an oppisite manner. PS I am not getting into another long debate. It appears you have the problem not me. So I will leave you to figure that out for yourself. I dont feel that I need to say any more so It doesnt matter what say about me or anyone else in the future, I will not be feeding you need for an augument anymore! If you want to convince yourself you have won this augument, go ahead, be happy!
    Posted by Donut64
    I dont care about what people think, I care about what they say publicly about me,   Is that clear????
  • edited December 2011
    picture of a troll lucy4
  • edited December 2011
    Oh I see we have three donuts
  • edited December 2011
    Ok wingnut,   Quote from bogdon...  I think your youtube video was offensive to people with this kind of problem and shows your true colours, You can be funny without being insulting.

Question... Who did I insult?   was it anyone who didnt like to see a man cry????

your folllow up..quote..   I must agree with logdon on this one, I didnt find it funny as someone with mental problems it made me feel phisicly sick and had to turn it off,  Obviously Nodeal has no grasp of mental illness.

WTF so I post a video of a crying man and you two turn it into an attack on the mentally infirm,  and then bogdon and yourself go on to do the whole kisses an hugs routine,  Ya pair of wierdos.

never mind your buddies will stick up for you.

I wonder if Irishrover trolls the site to keep tabs on anyone else to report to the mods.
  • edited December 2011
    Stokefc you come accross as a weak minded person, You know one of those typs that hunts in packs likes come in and take a swipe with the crowd.

If you want to comment, comment, but at least show some courage and say whatever is on your mind.
  • edited December 2011
    I'm going to post the most offensive video I can find just to show you who's boss...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtN1YnoL46Q
  • edited December 2011
    Enough now boys,

Starting different threads to debate the same topic serves no useful purpose other than to incite a row..

You don't all have to get on to share forum space, entitled opinion belongs to the owner!!!

Let's give it a break here and all move on no?

xx
  • edited December 2011
    Enough now boys, Starting different threads to debate the same topic serves no useful purpose other than to incite a row.. You don't all have to get on to share forum space, entitled opinion belongs to the owner!!! Let's give it a break here and all move on no? xx
    Posted by TRIP5
    ok will do
  • edited December 2011
    Enough now boys, Starting different threads to debate the same topic serves no useful purpose other than to incite a row.. You don't all have to get on to share forum space, entitled opinion belongs to the owner!!! Let's give it a break here and all move on no? xx
    Posted by TRIP5
     I think this is offensive to someone with a broken leg!!!!
  • edited December 2011
    Guess who the heckler reminds me of. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2PdKpR9qNtg

R.I.P bill Hicks
  • edited December 2011
    This is being closed...for the benefit of everyone