You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

On the show sunday night

edited October 2009 in Poker Chat
I am on the show on sunday evening as a phone guest & playing in the open. Now i am nervous as it is about being on there because i am a newbie at poker. I have had a chance to see the standard of player on sky poker and i know it is very high. I did ask the people at sky if they were sure about it and they were like yeah it's cool as long as you do your best and are chatty on the phone no probs!

so i am thinking well if do badly at least i get to speak to Tikay & sarah or LML, that'll soften the blow, now if looking like a right plum on national TV isn't enough! Now i find out there are 2 presenters presenting i have never seen or even heard of. As you will know i have only just found sky poker and have only seen the above and Rich "open champion "Orford on the box. The presenters are sean boyce and james hartigan .... can anyone let me know who these 2 are and what they're like :)

if they're is anyone that has been on before can you let me in on what to expect please :)

Apart from that i am looking forward to it and " all's good in the hood "

Comments