You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Hole in my Thread

edited December 2011 in The Shed
 Someone doesn't like me.?         Did I say something Wrong.  I cant mend the hole in my head without my Thread.?

Comments

• edited December 2011
    Some how I think someone as made a boo boo! I reckon they meant to delete a thread of a simillar name!
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to Re: Hole in my Thread:
    Some how I think someone as made a boo boo! I reckon they meant to delete a thread of a simillar name!
    Posted by Donut64
     Yep, had that same thought but just checking.   Not to worry it had run its course and was meant as fun tongue in cheek.!

Was Worried Sky had made him a MOD     There was one yes in my Poll box.? 
  • edited December 2011
     Well,  it would seem the new Mods Forum posting rules are ;  " Fight Club "   Kill off the Victim and compensate the "Mugger"  treat them to holiday home on Paradise Island and Hula Hula Girl for company.  Even TK was a victim and had his lovely informative helpful Thread zapped.   Who next Bambi's Mum.?  Tut Tut 
    Posted by logdon
    Its quiet difficult to analyze a 1/4 developed brain but hey ho ill have ago at a rough trnslation.
    It would seem the new mods forum posting rules are, Fight club(Translated  Imeans)... Why isnt NODEAL Barred from this forum?
    Kill of the victim and compensate the mugger an treat them to a holiday home on a paradise Island and hula hula girls for company,( translated means)...He damaged My snow white image, I really hate the fact that he live on a beautiful island and has a stunning wife, Oh How I wish I was her

Even Tk was a victim and had his lovely informative helpful thread zapped(tranlation)....I hope Tk reads this and thinks NODEAL said something bad about him.

Whos next bambis mum?(Tranlated... I am almost a saint.

LOLZ LOLz Never mind youl Probably still get your wish,  The mods are busy people, lol,   Do you think they live to read your pathetic threads?...lol

What makes this post particularly pathetic is that at the end of the last thread you stated, Quote... Please dont report him,  LOLZ  all I can say is weird, wierd , weird.
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to Re: Hole in my Thread : Its quiet difficult to analyze a 1/4 developed brain but hey ho ill have ago at a rough trnslation. It would seem the new mods forum posting rules are, Fight club(Translated  Imeans)... Why isnt NODEAL Barred from this forum? Kill of the victim and compensate the mugger an treat them to a holiday home on a paradise Island and hula hula girls for company,( translated means)...He damaged My snow white image, I really hate the fact that he live on a beautiful island and has a stunning wife, Oh How I wish I was her Even Tk was a victim and had his lovely informative helpful thread zapped(tranlation)....I hope Tk reads this and thinks NODEAL said something bad about him. Whos next bambis mum?(Tranlated... I am almost a saint. LOLZ LOLz Never mind youl Probably still get your wish,  The mods are busy people, lol,   Do you think they live to read your pathetic threads?...lol What makes this post particularly pathetic is that at the end of the last thread you stated, Dont report him as he is misguided,  lol  
    Posted by NODEAL
    I did ask for you to be saved from yourself. True,! as I wish you no harm,  it is yourself that flirts with danger and will bring retribution down on yourself if you continue to post foul language comedians to put your point across. Criticism is one thing  being cheeky another foul mouthed abuse another.  I did not complain about you to have you banned you did that yourself by posting nasty comments. If as I expect,  you cannot see your Error then there is not much hope for you as a person. The people on this Forum ( of which there are many ) like TK are held in regard  because they are nice people and gain that respect over years of postings and actions towards fellow players. We all make mistakes even me, but I learn from them and don't make them again. If you dont think you made a mistake or can't see it,  then you will stay the same. !  I'm a fun Girl and prefer to laugh and joke while getting my point across friendly banter no need to be nasty proves nothing.  Marmite me.?    

• edited December 2011
    In Response to Re: Hole in my Thread : I did ask for you to be saved from yourself. True,! as I wish you no harm,  it is yourself that flirts with danger and will bring retribution down on yourself if you continue to post foul language comedians to put your point across. Criticism is one thing  being cheeky another foul mouthed abuse another.  I did not complain about you to have you banned you did that yourself by posting nasty comments. If as I expect,  you cannot see your Error then there is not much hope for you as a person. The people on this Forum ( of which there are many ) like TK are held in regard  because they are nice people and gain that respect over years of postings and actions towards fellow players. We all make mistakes even me, but I learn from them and don't make them again. If you dont think you made a mistake or can't see it,  then you will stay the same. !  I'm a fun Girl and prefer to laugh and joke while getting my point across friendly banter no need to be nasty proves nothing.  Marmite me.?       
    Posted by logdon
    LOL You wish me no harm, Pity its blatently obvious in your last post your dissapointed im not forum banned yet!!!,      lol, You asked for me to be saved from myself???    LOLZ what are you on???  This is a poker forum, Not The vietnam war, numpty.
    Foul language?????? the strongest word I used was the one that was invented with you in mind...Stupid.
    Please stop sucking up to TK as its making me and probably him sick too.
    I dont even know why you even mentioned TK soo heres a rare chance to do something I never dreamt you could ever do, enlighten me...  As to my video,  well, If the shoe fits, wear it.
  • edited December 2011
    Why either of you reply to the other is beyond me. Either way, it's not going to continue on the forum.

Thread closed.