You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

bad beat

edited December 2011 in Area 51
I had a bad beat one week ago, Has anyone else experienced this?

Comments

• edited December 2011
    lol ermmmmm yeah part of poker 
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to bad beat:
    I had a bad beat one week ago, Has anyone else experienced this?
    Posted by NODEAL
    wot r u saying it is rigged..   no such thing the rng is puuuuuurfecccc...

run better..

p . s.    lol
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to Re: bad beat:
    lol ermmmmm yeah part of poker 
    Posted by IDONKCALLU
    I kindof get your point but at the same time dissagree cos what happened was, this bloke not trying to be a biggot here,when I say bloke it was a bloke on the avitar, well a big fat bloke to be more specific, anyway, he raised with AA in his whole cards after I had limped with my 2 4 suited diamonds I called his three bet raise even though I call this outright bullying, I even considered phoning skypoker to complain, well,  Directly after the hand finnished to be honest I did phone, Only to find that when they heard my voice, they hung up, I have a distinctive voice on account of the fact that I have a condition that can only be described as multiple lisps, especially when I get ecthited, my hearth poundths.
    Pleath ecuth me, I need to calm down... wait.
    Ok Im back , bit calmer now.  Where was I?   Oh yes so I called tthis plugs reraise and on the flop came Ad 2c 4c,  My we heart pounded and I shouted YETH YETH YETH, Thith bully ith going to get some pain as I have a mighty two pair and an almost certan flush on the way, I checked and was bursting with pride when he bet into me, I sneakely call his bet hoping not to allert him to the poker lesson that was about to befall him.

The next card down was kd,  The whole world was in a spin by thith time and I even hit the fold button instead of the check button but thankfuly, I love the word THankfuly, Dont you? skypoker mustv predicted I might make such a mithtake and sent me a pm to say do you realy want to fold????   I said, HELL NO, CHECK. CHECK, Chubby bet I went all in, The room was spinning, The world was spinning, I had thumping in my ears, I called, Last card you guessed it.... Ace,  My whole world collaps around about me even my guide dog looked strange as all this was happening, By the way , im not blind, they sent me a dog to help me with my dithability, maybe I ticked the wrong box on my form,   By The very way Its not helpfull in the least, I give it a vacum cleaner and it just stares at me mockinly, Not one cup of tea has it made me, NOT ONE.
    Anyway the lucky so an so put such a bad beat on me that I had to take a five mnt break to recover, The win woudav taken me to 67th on the play money leader board which was my goal for xmass 2011.

Dont tell me you have ever had an experience like this!.... I think not