You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

sky nick names

edited December 2011 in Community Suggestions
i was thinking on changing my nick name but when i asked about it grrrrrr i was a bit peed off 

1) i cannot do it  
2) i wouldnt be allowed too have a new account  if i have this one deleted
3) so no sky poker ever again  lol

how silly is that  i can change my avtar wen i feel like it i can change were i live too somthing silly  like choclate town ?
i didnt think for such a big company that this would cause me so much hassle

Comments

• edited December 2011
    In Response to sky nick names:
    i was thinking on changing my nick name but when i asked about it grrrrrr i was a bit peed off  1) i cannot do it   2) i wouldnt be allowed too have a new account  if i have this one deleted 3) so no sky poker ever again  lol how silly is that  i can change my avtar wen i feel like it i can change were i live too somthing silly  like choclate town ? i didnt think for such a big company that this would cause me so much hassle
    Posted by vegasman
    It's probably to do with high stakes regs, where people know so much about the other players that allowing them to change their alias would give them an unfair advantage of being "Unknown"

But they could get around that by making sure the note box stays after teh change
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to Re: sky nick names:
    In Response to sky nick names : It's probably to do with high stakes regs, where people know so much about the other players that allowing them to change their alias would give them an unfair advantage of being "Unknown" But they could get around that by making sure the note box stays after teh change
    Posted by Poker_Fail
    seems like reason y it would very unfair and everyone would be changing there names
  • edited December 2011
    Hi, 

You are unable to change your alias' on Sky Poker I am afraid. People like to play against certain players for example, yet if everybody changes their name, no "poker trail" can be formed.

It also helps us monitor player activities for responsible gambling purposes and it helps to maintain a community in the forum.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Jordan