You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

sweeeeet justice

edited December 2011 in Betting Chat
i might of lost £20 on the footy tonight but i dont care man utd are out of champions league this has made my nite love it coming from a arsenal fan looked all doom n gloom when they beat us 8-2 now 2nite seems sweeet i tell ya fergies face says it allll yeeeeee haaaaa :)

Comments

• edited December 2011
    sick i feel sick in the stomach.....i'm a utd fan missed game and very rarely back them done abet on sky for  a fiver and 20 quid in bookie  hull,napoli,real,lyon and shorest price utd in a win accum..........sick sick refused to back city LOL
  • edited December 2011
    barca or real madrid will win it.i dont know why the rest are turning up.chelsea and arsenal will be out in next rnd.
  • edited December 2011
    I'm up £45 on the footy this week three out of four results coming up. Pity the same can't be said of the horses lol! :D
  • edited December 2011
    im being abit byus here but i think arsenal can go far in this aslong as we keep r v p fit and stay away from the big 2 in the competition well we topped are group so i think we have a great chance next round 
  • edited December 2011
    worst man utd side for 15 years,getting to the end of an era me thinks,
  • edited December 2011
    Man City last night made us 4,000,
    Man city needed to win we put 6,000 on them,

The best tip in soccer is for games like that last night, if you get a good team(which man city are)fighting for their lives it almost feels like their fighting for your money , it only won us 4 grand but to them they were figthing for millions,
    watch out for these kind of games they dont come around to often,and never happen in leagues.

we didnt go two big in the fear nappoly took an early lead and news spread to man city,

Thanks Man City, unlucky result doe in the end for you's
  • edited December 2011
    Great bet, reminds me off the days before kids when i'd think nothing of sticking a big bet on.
  • edited December 2011
    watch out for these bets really did man city really need to win this tho no they didnt because they are out so it wasnt a must wion game so dont know how you can say that murphy if you thought man city was a good bet napoli must of been a massive bet then because they had to win to qualify man city if they won wasnt guarenteed a place in last 16 so they didnt have to win did they 
  • edited December 2011
    i love itv4 donk