You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Can anyone help confirm if i did the right or wrong?I was playing 10-20p stakes on middlewich - Hand

edited December 2011 in The Poker Clinic
I was playing 10-20p stakes on middlewich -

Hand History #446712997 (12:22 07/12/2011)

Im wondering if there was anything i could of done better ? Maybe i should of folded ? Had a great starting hand k-10 suited i led by raising not so much that it would put players off just enough so they could limp in while i was not being commited, so i get called by 2 players (NATHMUFC19,52THEFLUSH) The flop produced a possible flush but i hit top pair, so i did a continuation bet and was aggressive so 52theflush folded and NATHMUFC19 raised, i would of thought had he hit a flush it would be an all-in, so i did what i thought best fire back the rest of my chips and he called, Showed his cards and he had 10-5 off with a flush draw, immediately i thought what a stupid mistake for him, turn comes im still good then on the river he gets his flush! What do you think ? im new to poker but looking back im doubting myself, would appreciate the feed back, thanks

Comments