You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Emmerdale

edited January 2012 in The Shed
lol love the thread!!!

do we actually find out tonight??

Interesting u say Val....

I was thinking eric, maybe the guy who plays him wants to retire? As he's been in it for ages and is nocking on abit! Cud b his exit storyline!!!

You always rule out the obvious suspects, as they just seem too obvious, so maybe if it's one of the obvious ones this time, no1 will xpect it and it cud end up being surprising!!!!

Nickhil also seems to be abit of a nutter with a split personality ........

Comments

• edited December 2011
    Judgement Day Emmerdale!

Many suspects have been mentioned but here some that I think are also possible.

Val: She so wants to play happy families and it cant happen while Cain is still on the scene. I say she is hot headed enough and a real possability.

Carl: He as been waiting for ages to get back at Cain and he could use this opportunity of getting away with it with so many suspects.

Nathan: This would be a typical Emmerdale twist and it would be typical of Nathan to sneek up on someone from behind.

There are a few more possibilitys but one these would be the best story line. IMO.

I also feel you can rule out Zack & John Barton as they would not sneek up fron behind they both are to proud. But I havent ruled out Johns son!
  • edited December 2011
     I doubt we will find out for a while! They will probably milk this story line.

I cant see it being Nickhil as that would go completely against his should I shoundnt I character, I dont think that would happen in Emmerdale thats more of a Eastenders or Corri trick.

Again I dont think Eric, his character doesnt seem to have that type of passion anymore and in the past he as only done things from fear or greed.

I just hope they dont decide it was just a random mugging or I will feel really cheated.

Another possobility is that it is a stranger paid by one of the characters either a Sharma or a Wilde.

• edited December 2011
    I'm gonna go for Debbie...she seemed pretty peeved last night! And would be a good storyline.

Also Cain was on "This Morning" the other day, Holly and Phil went through the list of suspects and he had to say, yes or no....

Obv he said no to all of em, but he twitched and looked down to left when he said no to Amy's name.

More threads like this please :)
  • edited December 2011
    I reckon it was Amos

• edited December 2011
     Debbie is annoyed and dissapointed with her father but I dont think that would be enough for her to want to kill him.

I also said the said interview and he looked sick when they caught on to the look left but they also pointed out a delay when they said Jai.

Miora is one of the more likelly of the ones that have been put forward. She always as shown a spark of
    anger in her and it would make a good story line because there is a good chance that John will be suspect #1 with the police and if he is charged Miora can come forward to confess trying to prove to John how much she still loves him.

I myself cant see it being Amy as she as shown only spite and fear never really any violent anger.

Cant rule out Jai except for the possobility it could be deemed to obvious.
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to Re: Emmerdale:
    I reckon it was Amos
    Posted by NoseyBonk
     No No Mr Wilkes! LOL
  • edited December 2011
     Debbie is annoyed and dissapointed with her father but I dont think that would be enough for her to want to kill him.  I also said the said interview and he looked sick when they caught on to the look left but they also pointed out a delay when they said Jai.  Miora is one of the more likelly of the ones that have been put forward. She always as shown a spark of anger in her and it would make a good story line because there is a good chance that John will be suspect #1 with the police and if he is charged Miora can come forward to confess trying to prove to John how much she still loves him.  I myself cant see it being Amy as she as shown only spite and fear never really any violent anger.  Cant rule out Jai except for the possobility it could be deemed to obvious.
    Posted by Donut64
    Add to the fact that Cain has cocked up her mums life. Also shes under a lot of stress with Sarah situation too. That Debbie def has a nasty streak in her.

It could also be Belle.

So my 3 are Debbie, Amy and Belle.
  • edited December 2011
    CHARITY nailed on. hit him on back of legs to down him only someone shorter and physicaly weaker would do this plus shes the only one who knows he wouldnt fight back because all he want is her and if he cant have her his life is pointless
  • edited December 2011
     Ok Val is out of the frame! Jai would not of stuck around if he had attacked him.

My money would now be on Miora! But Im still not ruling out Carl or Nathan.
  • edited December 2011
    CHARITY nailed on. hit him on back of legs to down him only someone shorter and physicaly weaker would do this plus shes the only one who knows he wouldnt fight back because all he want is her and if he cant have her his life is pointless
    Posted by BADBOY985
     Something happend with Charity that is for sure maybe she did it or she may of witnessed Jai near the body.
  • edited December 2011
    I reckon it was Amos
    Posted by NoseyBonk

NOT ON THESE LICENCED PREMESIS MISTER WILKS NAY LOL.

Nathan isnt a bad shout at all.
  • edited December 2011

But Karl is a much better shout. Top thread m8.
  • edited December 2011
    Any more clues Donut?

Looking forward to tonights episode already!
  • edited December 2011

Dont want to spoil it too much for you guys but the answer is at the bottom of this post! (DONT READ IT IF YOU DONT WANT TO KNOW)

(it was JR using Phil Mitchell's gun)
  • edited December 2011
    Not so sure about charity  now think its either moira or amy whichever on it is the other one saw it!
  • edited December 2011
     I say Im 80% Sure it is Moira, 18% Some one from outside the village 1% Amy and how is this for out of left field? 1% Hazel!
     The thing is when Cain comes around who will he say did it? Jai or John?
  • edited December 2011

Personally I reckon that June Ackland from the Bill arranged it cos he was knocking off her daughter
  • edited December 2011
     I say Im 80% Sure it is Moira, 18% Some one from outside the village 1% Amy and how is this for out of left field? 1% Hazel!  The thing is when Cain comes around who will he say did it? Jai or John?
    Posted by Donut64
    Shes scottish which conforms to rule 1a off soap opera casting that all scottish characters must be either an alcoholic or a violent psychotic or perferably both
  • edited December 2011
    Haven't been watching but just caught last nights....

Is Pollard still a possibility?

• edited December 2011
    Haven't been watching but just caught last nights.... Is Pollard still a possibility?
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    Eric no, Vicky maybe
  • edited December 2011
    no he was in the pub with david
  • edited December 2011
    My bet is Belle.
  • edited December 2011
    Haven't been watching but just caught last nights.... Is Pollard still a possibility?
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
     Not really as both Eric and Val appeared to be in their guest house at the time.
  • edited December 2011
    My bet is Belle.
    Posted by Llamas
    She was one of my original guesses, if it was her it would make an excellent story line.

But didn't we see the back of the person who it was? Weren't they adult sized? I can't remember exactly because i was busy grinding at the time.
  • edited January 2012
    I did not expect to be saying this but Im starting to think it could have been Zack.
  • edited January 2012
    [QUOTE]I did not expect to be saying this but Im starting to think it could have been Zack.
    Posted by Donut64

Im kinda disappointed tbh. It was quite obvious it was him these last few days. Its a shame that it wasnt a surprise in the end.