You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

TT in small blind facing aggressive player and a TAG reg

edited December 2011 in The Poker Clinic
Reads: XXX is a reg TAG and always to be respected, XX not been at table long so not many reads and never seen him at this level, when he entered a pot raised X4 and played very aggressive. Being totally out of position did not want to 3bet with TT as a lot of flops will worry me, now I was sure XX with fire a follow up bet on the flop but with XXX being in the pot worries me more. What do I do here with no hearts, an over card, flush draw and even maybe a str8 draw whats my best play here.... raise/call/fold and what is my logic for this play please?

PlayerActionCardsAmountPotBalance
waynecSmall blind £0.10£0.10£18.99
omgffsgfyBig blind £0.20£0.30£29.73
 Your hole cards

XXXCall £0.20£0.50£18.90
XXRaise £1.00£1.50£20.05
foopyFold    
westslay23Fold    
waynecCall £0.90£2.40£18.09
omgffsgfyFold    
XXXCall £0.80£3.20£18.10
Flop

• J

waynecCheck    
XXXCheck    
XXBet £1.80£5.00£18.25
waynec??   

Comments

• edited December 2011
    easy fold for me if its a rainbow flop then call peel 1 of and see how villain reacts u havent even got a 10 of hearts here i would have to fold if u call villains bet then what hes most likely to barrel the turn so your moe likely to give up on the turn so save yaself 1.80 and fold the flop bet wayne 
  • edited December 2011
    Has to be a fold for me. you still have the reg left to act and xxx has shown the most strength, even if he has just ace high with the ace of hearts, being oop puts you at a massive disadvantage. just get out the way mate
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks for comments and my view was also to muck which I did, so did the reg so no idea what he had.