You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

surper6

edited October 2009 in The Shed
hi all, i have just enterd surper6, can not find password for the poker tournament,anyone now it?

Comments

• edited October 2009
    pav please search the threads, every saturday we get someone asking the same questions and its boring now.

rich can we have a sticky explaining the super 6 tournament and requirements to get the password
  • edited October 2009
    It aint boring if your are new to these type of competitions and need some help, contact me in privy messages if you want and will go over it if you want

In Response to Re: surper6:
    pav please search the threads, every saturday we get someone asking the same questions and its boring now. rich can we have a sticky explaining the super 6 tournament and requirements to get the password
    Posted by webby234
  • edited October 2009
    In Response to surper6:
    hi all, i have just enterd surper6, can not find password for the poker tournament,anyone now it?
    Posted by pav111
    Hi pav

You may find the thread SUPER6 freeroll helful :)
  • edited October 2009
    pav please search the threads, every saturday we get someone asking the same questions and its boring now. rich can we have a sticky explaining the super 6 tournament and requirements to get the password
    Posted by webby234
    So where do i get the password Webby??
  • edited October 2009

the super 6 free roll is by invitation only, the passwords are sent via e mail

• edited October 2009
    the super 6 free roll is by invitation only, the passwords are sent via e mail
    Posted by Sky_Mod7
    Hi m8 your info is not entirely acurate,you can get the password by following the links when you make your predictions.This the way that i enter.Hope this info is of help cos people post this every week.ty dav
  • edited October 2009
    The password is beachball mate, hope this helps. ;)
  • edited October 2009
    The password is beachball mate, hope this helps. ;)
    Posted by Dudeskin8
    HI MATE THE PASSWORD WAS LJDU NHWI TJSK M,MDH.THERE IS THAT ENGLISH ENOUGH FOR YOU ....LOL....SEE YOU IN THE ORFORDABLE 2MOS DUDE YES?