You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

SPT RIGGED I HAVE THE PROOF

edited December 2011 in Area 51
Im sick to death of being rivered on sky, so i played my first live event at the spt newcastle. first game friday night doing great 27000 chips draw kk a guy calls my shove with a gut shot straight the pot 50000 he gets his card. i give my normal sky response wp gg gl all. while muttering under my breath fix. then the next day the main event doing great 12000 chips i draw AK flop comes A Q 3 I SHOVE he calls turn card K happy days alin he calls i have top pair AK HE SHOWS 88 the river card drops yes you have it 8 i bite my lip give him a look that turns his hair gray and then say WP GG GL AL it had to be a fix the room was full of sky back room guys, including tk and sky dave looking very shifty, and then these the fact that an old age pensioner ends up winning it got to be a fix, i think its tk,s dad. but then i had a brainwave i thought with all the sky tech guys being there i would drive back home while the game was still going on a 3 hour drive. i got back in time for the 3000 b/hunter i finished 6th and cashed 148 quid. its obvious they thought i was still in newcastle, so couldn't rig the rng to stop me cashing. so there you are prove positive sky is rigged. :))))

Comments

• edited December 2011

you're defo on to something there druma.  "they" did me yesterday at the SPT too just for arriving late for the start.
  • edited December 2011

Conclusive evidence without a doubt!

A possible alternative explanation for them not noticing you were home and in the BH is that the reserve boffins left in charge were too busy making my life a misery.

I just can`t understand why they pursue and harass me day after day, week after week; surely they must have realised by now that I am more than capable of knocking myself out of every T`y I enter without their help. (It`s either them or Lady Luck, in which case I can understand her not liking me but she doesn`t have to be quite so b***y vindictive about it)!

• edited December 2011
    In Response to SPT RIGGED I HAVE THE PROOF:
    Im sick to death of being rivered on sky, so i played my first live event at the spt newcastle. first game friday night doing great 27000 chips draw kk a guy calls my shove with a gut shot straight the pot 50000 he gets his card. i give my normal sky response wp gg gl all. while muttering under my breath fix. then the next day the main event doing great 12000 chips i draw AK flop comes A Q 3 I SHOVE he calls turn card K happy days alin he calls i have top pair AK HE SHOWS 88 the river card drops yes you have it 8 i bite my lip give him a look that turns his hair gray and then say WP GG GL AL it had to be a fix the room was full of sky back room guys, including tk and sky dave looking very shifty, and then these the fact that an old age pensioner ends up winning it got to be a fix, i think its tk,s dad. but then i had a brainwave i thought with all the sky tech guys being there i would drive back home while the game was still going on a 3 hour drive. i got back in time for the 3000 b/hunter i finished 6th and cashed 148 quid. its obvious they thought i was still in newcastle, so couldn't rig the rng to stop me cashing. so there you are prove positive sky is rigged. :))))
    Posted by drumahai05
    Pretty conclusive I would say, but an update when the back room guys get back, to say miracle river cards have returned, should prove irrefutably that you're right. 
  • edited December 2011
    Lol..i was watching final table live stream

i'm sure ive had that dealer on my table before.

1010vAA

10 on flop ace on river

then the straight on board.

;)