You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

£34 side event prizes

edited December 2011 in The Sky Poker Tour
Anyone know what the score with the added sky tournament tickets will be ? Seeing as we chopped five ways. Thoroughly enjoyed the night.

Comments

• SPTSPT
    edited December 2011
    Well done

I am awaiting for the result for the venue as I was not around at the end

If you know the Sky Aliases of the three people who finished 1,2,3 for the added value then that will help me sort the seat entries out quicker

thanks
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks.

Not sure how they worked it - it was all a bit hazy by that point. Can I presume the five of us will get something ? (If all sky players..) Once we did the chop we didn't play on for places.

• SPTSPT
    edited December 2011
    No you can't assume that

the deal discussion should have included conversation about the added seats

If not, it will go to those recorded 1,2,3 on the official result. Presumably recorded in order of chip count at time of chop

When I get the result I will post
  • edited December 2011
    I think by that point in the morning everyone had forgot about the added prizes. I know I didn't remember till the following day. Plus they didn't allocate finishes by chip count, merely the order in which you went to the desk !
  • SPTSPT
    edited December 2011
    I've already answered that

there are 3 prizes and they will go the the 3 players who finished 1,2,3 on the official result, which I am waiting for
  • SPTSPT
    edited December 2011
    Official result was
    1. Phil Rutherford
    2. Syed Zaidi
    3. Peter Roll
    4. Andrew Flintoff
    5. Ian Mackley
    6. Micheal Sowole
    7. John Hicks
    8. Trevor Johnson
    9. Samantha Bottomley
    10. Anne Barrett
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks for that. Were the top 3 all sky users. I can't help feel like I've been robbed here. Not your fault though. We should have played on or counted the chips. Once bitten, twice shy.
  • SPTSPT
    edited December 2011
    Not sure, have asked Sky Poker to see if they have Sky aliases