You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Sky's the greatest

edited December 2011 in Area 51

I haven't played on the sky site for such a long time....but i don't know if i can stay away much longer.....what with the promotions.....and the free boomerang money ur givin' away and all......it would make a body wonder why there's an exodus far bigger (per ratio...than there was in biblical times.....or when the Pompei Herald declared "HEARYAH HEARYAH HEARYAH.....MASSIVE ERRUPTION DUE.....unfortunately as modern science had not yet caught up with the jet propelled engine......sit down and eat ur dinner.....because like Pompei....the end of this site is "NIGH").......Edge has a nice new name...... a three month old but nice new account.....and yes....a nice new profit......do i hear  the mods say how?...Why?....and prove it.......Here's the answer.....HOW?........by playing exactly the same way as i did on sky..."WHY?......because in reality ten flushes 20 straights forty houses....cant be broke like 2 fish and 5 loaves of bread.....to all appear within 30mins and serve 120 hands......but there is more chance that the story about the fish and bread is true.......NOT FIXED.......I REPEAT...."NOT FIXED"....really really not......but not right...

As to proof.....Prove it yourselves...I'm getting twenty hours out of five or six torneys a week....sometimes more...sometimes less.....shop around..and as for sky...update your software and give everyone a chance......perhaps you'll get a bit of business back as well....but i doubt you'll get anyone who's actually left you back......Sorry i haven't been so vocal recently.....but i've been playing poker....AVE

Comments