You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

QQ 5way

edited December 2011 in The Poker Clinic
SB seems ok, everyone else in hand is fishy(prob inc me way I played this session), two main villains have very wide ranges pre and are generally quite passive. 

Raise flop? Not too sure with 3 players behind

Turn just fold?
SBSmall blind  £0.15 £0.15 £35.60
BB Big blind  £0.30 £0.45 £47.89
paythedr24 Sit out     
  Your hole cards
  • Q
  • Q

grantorino Raise  £1.20 £1.65 £40.57
CO Call  £1.20 £2.85 £3.82
BTN Call  £1.20 £4.05 £11.94
SB Call  £1.05 £5.10 £34.55
BBCall  £0.90 £6.00 £46.99
Flop

SBCheck     
BB Bet  £3.00 £9.00 £43.99
grantorino Call  £3.00 £12.00 £37.57
CO Fold     
BTN Call  £3.00 £15.00 £8.94
SB Fold     
Turn

BB Bet  £7.50 £22.50 £36.49
grantorino Call  £7.50 £30.00 £30.07
BTN All-in  £8.94 £38.94 £0.00
BB Call  £1.44 £40.38 £35.05
grantorino Call  £1.44 £41.82 £28.63
River

• K

BBCheck     
grantorino Check     

Comments

• edited December 2011
    i think i can find a fold on the turn to be honest mate. Great table by the looks of it tbh.
  • edited December 2011
    Yh turn is pretty horrific I can't call there.
  • edited December 2011
    + 1 to above against 2 people cant see how your ahead here with that bad turn card
  • edited December 2011
    reraise flop and be happy to get it in.  im still expecting you to be ahead on the river if theyre checking it to you (not suggesting you bet though)

if theyre as bad as you say they are youre making it too easy for them and donk leading into you just guarantees they get to see the next card for a cheap price.

if youre not reraising that flop you should never call that turn
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to Re: QQ 5way:
    reraise flop and be happy to get it in.  im still expecting you to be ahead on the river if theyre checking it to you (not suggesting you bet though) if theyre as bad as you say they are youre making it too easy for them and donk leading into you just guarantees they get to see the next card for a cheap price. if youre not reraising that flop you should never call that turn
    Posted by huuuuume
    if Im hu I raise the donk all day v that guy. There are 3 players behind though. Not sure raising is best, may well be, but if I do is it raise fold if Im cold 3bet behind? Not loving getting it in or folding in that situation, which is why I flatted.

Turn call is definitely meh, but there is a chance Im ahead. Only one guy bets in front and the other is short. Still prob a fold though

Edit: Just looked at stacks again, think flop is definitely a raise
  • ybyb
    edited December 2011
    meh i'm not sure raising to get it in is best against a donk lead vs. a passive competent player multiway, i'd probably call/call blank turns.
  • edited December 2011
    meh i'm not sure raising to get it in is best against a donk lead vs. a passive competent player multiway, i'd probably call/call blank turns.
    Posted by yb
    guy who leads is bad
  • ybyb
    edited December 2011
    In Response to Re: QQ 5way : guy who leads is bad
    Posted by grantorino
    yeah sorry i read your reads on the sb as if they for the bb, raise/get it in vs. him then imo, as played fold turn.