You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

45 player, 90 player, 180 player SnG's

Think these would hit off pretty well across all buy-ins, especialy low limits like £2.20-£3.30.
Weekends would see some nice action.
Pay table should run at top 20% of field cash.

Thoughts anyone?

Comments

• edited December 2011
    They wont run bud. 

It's hard enough getting a 6 handed sng to run.

Also top 20 pay is wayyyy too many.
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to Re: 45 player, 90 player, 180 player SnG's:
    They wont run bud.  It's hard enough getting a 6 handed sng to run. Also top 20 pay is wayyyy too many.
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH[/Q

yeah your right i ment  top 10%.

The player field is pretty slim on here i admit but i still think weekends would attract a few more if there was a 180 player sng £3.30 buy-in. A prize pool for that is £540!

You cant say that isnt tempting ;)
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to Re: 45 player, 90 player, 180 player SnG's :
    They wont run bud.  It's hard enough getting a 6 handed sng to run. Also top 20 pay is wayyyy too many. Posted by DOHHHHHHH[/Q yeah your right i ment  top 10%. The player field is pretty slim on here i admit but i still think weekends would attract a few more if there was a 180 player sng £3.30 buy-in. A prize pool for that is £540! You cant say that isnt tempting ;)
    Posted by sonnyjimmy
    Isnt that what mtts are for?

I cant see these multi sngs running on sky for many months to come until the player count is way up.

There is one huge site where these games run 24/7, sure you know which one. but the games cant be suitable for sky at the moment not enuf players!
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to Re: 45 player, 90 player, 180 player SnG's : Isnt that what mtts are for? I cant see these multi sngs running on sky for many months to come until the player count is way up. There is one huge site where these games run 24/7, sure you know which one. but the games cant be suitable for sky at the moment not enuf players!
    Posted by GREGHOGG
    Yeah i know which one  ive just come from there ;)
    The MTT's on here arent really offering much of big prize pools unless you wanna put up £200+.
    Thats a point about we need more players, but in a way thats a good thing its smaller than other sites.

Maybe make a multi-table SnG a weekly feature on a saturday evening or something?
    Just a thought anyway...

• edited December 2011

I like the idea, I wish stars wud hurry up and introduce 6 handed MTT sngs, especially for the turbos. 

Most 9 handed 1s u literally don't get a hand or a spot before you're down to 3/4xbb.

6 max wud obv change that, surprised they haven't put them in the lobby yet!
  • edited December 2011
    I like the idea, I wish stars wud hurry up and introduce 6 handed MTT sngs, especially for the turbos.  Most 9 handed 1s u literally don't get a hand or a spot before you're down to 3/4xbb. 6 max wud obv change that, surprised they haven't put them in the lobby yet!
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    There are 6 handed MTT's in the tourney tab that ive spotted but yeah none for SnG's unfortunately.

So are you dividing your time between both sites aswell then?
  • edited December 2011
    it would not work cant get that many players to wait for a sng
  • edited December 2011

All valid points, thanks for the feedback.
    Worth a try.