You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Is this passing chips lol?

ll
ssej Small blind   75.00 75.00 4960.00
elishap Big blind   150.00 225.00 2475.00
  Your hole cards
  • K
  • Q

fatmaisie Fold        
Dudeskin8 Fold        
ssej Call   75.00 300.00 4885.00
elishap Check        
Flop

• J
  • K

ssej Bet   150.00 450.00 4735.00
elishap Call   150.00 600.00 2325.00
Turn

• Q

ssej Bet   300.00 900.00 4435.00
elishap Call   300.00 1200.00 2025.00
River

ssej Bet   600.00 1800.00 3835.00
elishap Call   600.00 2400.00 1425.00
ssej Show
  • K

elishap Muck

ssej Win Pair of Kings 2400.00   6235.00

Comments

• edited December 2011
    Not sure why you are folding KQ on the button , i`m raising every time here,
     i think thats a weak fold.

What was your stack at the time? could have made a difference.
  • edited December 2011
    I think your missing the point dave. Dudeskin is suggesting they are colluding, as elishap calls 3 streets with 3 high, no draw, and calls a river bet with the worst hand possible.
  • edited December 2011
    it has deffo gotta be looked at in my view unless the guy think its omaha hi low lol
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to Re: Is this passing chips lol?:
    I think your missing the point dave. Dudeskin is suggesting they are colluding, as elishap calls 3 streets with 3 high, no draw, and calls a river bet with the worst hand possible.
    Posted by CoxyLboro
    Cheers coxy. Gonna have to take a break lol;

Still not sure why he folded...
  • edited December 2011
    [ ] brag
    [ ] beat
    [ ] variance
    [x] chipdumping

1/4 aint bad :)
  • edited December 2011
    how can this not be chip dumping? did you see if they were from the same place?
  • edited December 2011
    i dont think this is chip dumping as the player calling has the lower stack. i always thought when people were chip dumping it was the big stack helping his mate if he was a short stack and in trouble, not the smaller stack shiping chips to a bigger stack. im wrong almost 100% in most things i say tho.  was this a dym?
  • edited December 2011
    i dont think this is chip dumping as the player calling has the lower stack. i always thought when people were chip dumping it was the big stack helping his mate if he was a short stack and in trouble, not the smaller stack shiping chips to a bigger stack. im wrong almost 100% in most things i say tho.  was this a dym?
    Posted by BURNShurtz
    +1

Makes it even more bonkers !
  • edited December 2011
    Posted by BURNShurtz
    Yes which made it even more bizarre lol

But like you say it's usually big to short so this I guess was just awful play of the highest order....
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to Re: Is this passing chips lol? : Yes which made it even more bizarre lol But like you say it's usually big to short so this I guess was just awful play of the highest order....
    Posted by Dudeskin8
    its a strange one.....maybe the player thought he had 33 not 32. thats the only reason i can think off why he would call.
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to Re: Is this passing chips lol? : its a strange one.....maybe the player thought he had 33 not 32. thats the only reason i can think off why he would call.
    Posted by BURNShurtz
    Yeah cos an underpair to the board warrants that many calls .... lol
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to Re: Is this passing chips lol? : Yeah cos an underpair to the board warrants that many calls .... lol
    Posted by Lambert180
    hey fella, i just tryin to think of reasons why he played that hand.
    why do you think he made all those calls????? 
  • edited December 2011
    could be 1 person on 2 accounts and chip dumping or could be hes m8 playing and chip dumping 
  • edited December 2011
    could be 1 person on 2 accounts and chip dumping or could be hes m8 playing and chip dumping 
    Posted by IDONKCALLU
    its 100% NOT chipdumping, if the big stack had had the 32 and the short stack had the K8, then yes it would probably be a case of chipdumping. but as its the short stack calling down with 32 it cant be.it makes no sence. its a dym with 4 players left, if these 2 players were cheating then they would have to play it in away that gets that pot to the short stack. if this is the case then the player with 32 should of reraised on the river so the big stack can fold and then there is no evidence either if they did it that way.

these are the reasons i think he may have done it:
    1. hes new and this is their 1st ever game EVER
    2. a misread hand, over played
    3. worst player ever
    4. a mucked up attempt at chipdumping

• edited December 2011
    I love how you try and provide a logical response, no. 3 please lol