You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

The Sky Poker Halloween Treat is Champion

edited November 2009 in Poker Chat

Yes, it's Halloween (whatever that is), & Sky Poker are Treat-ing us to an evening with Sarah Champion, on the new biggerer betterer fasterer longerer 4 hour Live Show tonight, which starts at 8pm.

Hour One will be mainly focusing on tonight's 8pm Main Event, the 2,000 chip 10 minute Blind Saturday Night Open. Entry Fee is £11, so that's tidy value, as it has a Guarantee of £7,000, which Sky Poker have increased by 25% to £8,750.

Hour Two will be more of the Open, & a few hands from tonight's SPT Semi-Final. which costs £24 to Enter (1 in 5 get a Seat) & starts at 9.30pm.

Hour Three will have is Rinse Repeat, except replace SPT Semi coverage with Primo Semi-Final. That one starts at 9.45 tonight, costs £7, & is another 1 seat in 5 jobbie.  

Hour Four we'll major on the Open, with, all being well, a few Updates on the SPT & Primo Semi's, & maybe see who qualified in each, time permitting.

And it's Saturday, so we have two Phone Guests, both of them Sky Poker veterans - Mr Mbro, & DELTA. I imagine they will ring in 3 or 4 times each, depending on how they get on in their Tourneys.

Anyone know how DELTA chose his Alias, by the way?

If you do, e-Mail the answer to skyopen@bskyb.com

I don't think we have any Prizes for e-Mails tronight, but Sarah will read out as many as she can, so it's not all bad.

Tonight's Producer is 'Ling, so that means we have TWO Champions tonight. See what I did there?

Finally, a word about Mark Banin, who was scheduled to do tonight's Show in the Analyst role. Sadly, he's unwell, & won't be able to appear, so join me in wishing him a speedy recovery.

And that means I have picked up tonight's Show as a "spare", & get to spend all evening with Sarah. I run good, I know.

Enjoy. I will. ;)

Comments