You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Area 51!! Football Match Rigged!!!

edited December 2011 in Area 51
How Did fulham Go out Europa League last nite??

I Know, I saw,

No aliens, No rigged RNG!!

Bobby Zamora!!

If He joins Sky I AM LEAVING!!!

WHAT A BAD EGG!! IF he ever took up Poker he'd prob call himself JesusDog or summat silly!!

Last nite He marked their Centre-back out of the game! They both never looked like SCORING!!!!

Comments

• edited December 2011
    In Response to Area 51!! Football Match Rigged!!!:
    How Did fulham Go out Europa League last nite?? I Know, I saw, No aliens, No rigged RNG!! Bobby Zamora!! If He joins Sky I AM LEAVING!!! WHAT A BAD EGG!! IF he ever took up Poker he'd prob call himself JesusDog or summat silly!! Last nite He marked their Centre-back out of the game! They both never looked like SCORING!!!!
    Posted by HITMAN_RV
    Maybe the ref was a poker player also and took AV into account when calculating his decisions.
    Fulham probs had to much luck in previous matches and the ref was just balancing the AV.
  • edited December 2011
    i hate them.

only one to let my acca down.

how can a team of highly paid professionals not know how to play keep ball for 60 seconds to see a game out.
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to Re: Area 51!! Football Match Rigged!!!:
    i hate them. only one to let my acca down. how can a team of highly paid professionals not know how to play keep ball for 60 seconds to see a game out.
    Posted by achill
    +1  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!