You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

SELLING 75% OF ME

edited November 2009 in The Shed
hi guys,ive just bought a cordless black n decker jig saw ,was wondering if any1 was interested in buying a piece of me ,dont worry it wont cost u an arm and a leg,, buy 1 leg get 1 free,also doing mix and match 1 leg 1 arm .......buyer collects .will have difficulty walking down post office...... offers

Comments

• edited November 2009
    There's a lot of u to go round ten m8.
  • edited November 2009
    I knew someone that tried to sell a kidney on ebay.

He got 2 years and made the national press.

He had already served time for stealing £11,000 from his mother in law and was trying to sell body parts to repay her as per the courts instructions.

poor devil, killed himself when he got out.
  • edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: SELLING 75% OF ME:
    There's a lot of u to go round ten m8.
    Posted by phil12uk
    your right there phil ....... ive never seen such an obese person..........................well not since i shaved this mornin
  • edited November 2009
    It wasn't funny.

It actually was true.

He advertised on ebay 'why risk a third world kidney, I have a white, english, healthy, hetrosexual kidney'

Search the net for it, i'm sure you will find the story.
  • edited November 2009
    It wasn't funny. It actually was true. He advertised on ebay 'why risk a third world kidney, I have a white, english, healthy, hetrosexual kidney' Search the net for it, i'm sure you will find the story.
    Posted by Hale72
    Sorry that lol wasn't meant to be on this thread, I think there is a problem with the forum at the moment
  • edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: SELLING 75% OF ME : your right there phil ....... ive never seen such an obese person..........................well not since i shaved this mornin
    Posted by themackem
    lol leeleelee  pot kettle kettle kettle pot lol how r u mate, avnt cn u for a while ?
  • edited November 2009

No problems Kiwini.

He was an utter idiot anyway, robbed a pensioner of her life savings.

When I worked in insurance, I also insured someone who robbed the same Building Society 3 times in the space of 3 months and was caught because he had his mortgage with them. He was actually caught when trying to pay his mortgage with the loot.

He topped himself as well when he got out as his house had been reposessed and his wife left him.

The bank opposite us also were robbed and they were caught 15 minutes later in the pub next door laughing about it whilst having a pint, still with the cash on them.

But the best was, a fella that was generally dispised was blind drunk in the pub opposite where I worked was trying to borrow money. When no one obliged, he said 'i'll show you lot and walked into the bank next door. He got to the counter and said 'gimme some money, i've got a gun.' He could barely stand up, he was so drunk. The casheir raised the alarm. About 30 coppers took him down and now he is on remand for armed robbery and faces 7 years,

If he hadn't said 'iv'e got a gun', he wouldn't be in half the trouble. But by the same token, if the cashier had given him some money, he would have taken it.

• edited November 2009
    I knew someone that tried to sell a kidney on ebay. He got 2 years and made the national press. He had already served time for stealing £11,000 from his mother in law and was trying to sell body parts to repay her as per the courts instructions. poor devil, killed himself when he got out.
    Posted by Hale72
    id pay you to £11000 to take my mother in law
  • edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: SELLING 75% OF ME : lol leeleelee  pot kettle kettle kettle pot lol how r u mate, avnt cn u for a while ?
    Posted by TENOFSPADE
    im good m8 .. lost about 80 pounds ....... u jealous ?????   lost them on shieldhill last night .....

u going to manchester ?
  • edited November 2009
    no lee ,did not enjoy the drive up 2 nottingham ,way 2 far for me ,manchester bout the same ,will give it a miss ,mayb luton  but defo swansea .......will try make nottingham anyway, but by train next time ,gl in manchester m8 catch up with u somewhere