You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

TV coverage

edited November 2009 in The Sky Poker Tour
Well everyone keeps asking me when the SPT Manc stuff is being shown on tv.  Are there any details yet of when it might be shown? I had a look on Sky channel planner today and couldn't see anything next Saturday, I'm guessing stuff on the day will be compiled into some kind of roundup feature and shown after the event?

Comments

• edited November 2009
    In Response to TV coverage:
    Well everyone keeps asking me when the SPT Manc stuff is being shown on tv.  Are there any details yet of when it might be shown? I had a look on Sky channel planner today and couldn't see anything next Saturday, I'm guessing stuff on the day will be compiled into some kind of roundup feature and shown after the event?
    Posted by repton3
    It will follow the pattern of previous SPUKT (as was) days. A Film Crew will be present, & the footage wil be aired subsequently, once it's been Edited & Produced.

A Live Update of the Tournament - photos & text - will be provided on the day, too, so family & friends can follow the progress of their loved ones, & husbands.
  • edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: TV coverage:
    In Response to TV coverage : It will follow the pattern of previous SPUKT (as was) days. A Film Crew will be present, & the footage wil be aired subsequently, once it's been Edited & Produced. A Live Update of the Tournament - photos & text - will be provided on the day, too, so family & friends can follow the progress of their loved ones, & husbands.
    Posted by Tikay10
    ...and see if they really ARE at the Sky Poker event...lol