You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

darts 2 bankers today me thinks

edited December 2011 in Betting Chat
hi all i think 2 players will win today at darts henderson i cant believe is not favourite to beat j . part hes playing well lately i think j . part is only favourite because he was world champion but he is nowhere near the player he used to be and think he be bk home in canada before xmas so i think HENDERSON at 6/5 is a stand out price                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        and the other player i think will win he got to the semi finals of the previous tournement beating some great players on the way averaging 98 a throw before losing to k . painter the guy im talking about is C . RAND again i cant believe he is odds against to beat the pie man andy smith i think if he can get a 98 average he will win this game easily and hes around 6/5                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       HENDERSON  6/5       C.RAND 6/5    £10 WIN EACH £5 DOUBLE                                                                                                gd luck and merry xmas 

Comments