You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

The forum is getting grumpy!

2»

Comments

• edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: The forum is getting grumpy!:
    Personally, i think you guys that post a lot are in the main very interesting to read. I pick up quite a bit of info about hands form the likes of Greg and Flash, Hale72 is deep and profound, Merenovice is just a wiz with those odds, Flutnush, Oynutter and looneytunes just add fun to the place, Barry with his support of the deepies and all the other regulars that contribute make this the best poker forum on the net. Let them moan, you don't have to read them!
    Posted by labrat64
    Spot on labrat!! great reply especially the ending! i personally have already added my two penneth's worth into this post but wanted to add the regulars that post up, i am in full agreement with labrat, i learn things and they are interesting too!
  • edited November 2009
    Grumpy posts?? yeh sometimes but you should try the shed or area 51 you get some great stories on these. Read elsadogs giant haystacks post or oynutters humpty was pushed.Hale72 does some funny ones and I also like to do the odd light hearted one and nearly forgot flashflush is good also. If the thread starts off on the wrong foot then obviouslt thats the way it will continue unless you look at its a fix lol. I think the problem is players just look at the 1st post sometimes then make a comment, i love reading the replies, you get some crackers