You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Just Curious!

edited December 2011 in Area 51
Hi all. Just curious to know how many of u have made withdrawals, then ran unbelievably bad? Was going along nicely, building my bankroll steadily, and thought that i would withdraw a few quid to treat myself to a few extra beers over the festive period. Wish i hadn't now. Please note im not in anyway incinuating the sites fixed (ect.) just felt that by posting this thread, at least of saved 2mins more of losing. lol Gl at the tables all. Matt

Comments

• edited December 2011
    In Response to Just Curious!:
    Hi all. Just curious to know how many of u have made withdrawals, then ran unbelievably bad? Was going along nicely, building my bankroll steadily, and thought that i would withdraw a few quid to treat myself to a few extra beers over the festive period. Wish i hadn't now. Please note im not in anyway incinuating the sites fixed (ect.) just felt that by posting this thread, at least of saved 2mins more of losing. lol Gl at the tables all. Matt
    Posted by BCFC_CHU
    many think that if u withdraw u lose. it is really just varience swappng alittle..
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to Just Curious!:
    Posted by BCFC_CHU
    Take it back, just cashed in last 2 bhs. must of been a temporary blip. lol
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to Re: Just Curious!:
    In Response to Just Curious! : many think that if u withdraw u lose. it is really just varience swappng alittle..
    Posted by bigal36903
    Hi bigal. Like i said, wasn't incinuating anything. Just read eyemans blog and felt like posting something to c others point of view. I wouldn't play here if i thought it was untoward. Gl at the tables. and cheers for posting on here! no one else must like me:( lol
  • edited December 2011
    Think its probably a varience thing if you get to a point where youve been running good and winning. probability says you will possibly begin to run worse.
    it might also be a bit of a psychological thing that when youve had the money out you might be playing looser to get the bankroll up again 
  • edited December 2011
    Think its probably a varience thing if you get to a point where youve been running good and winning. probability says you will possibly begin to run worse. it might also be a bit of a psychological thing that when youve had the money out you might be playing looser to get the bankroll up again 
    Posted by BADBOY985
    Hi badboy. Ye i understand varience, and maybe i was/am playing slightly looser. I was just curious to c other peoples point of view on this. I dare say there is many people on here that think withdrawing affects u afterwards, i for one dont. in all honesty, i had read a blog and just fancied getting involved in the community! Thanks for the post Matt
  • edited December 2011
    Dont ever ever make a withdrawal , all of the TOP players on the site never ever withdraw , honest ;))
  • edited December 2011
    it would be nice to win 4 a change and have someyhng to withdraw lol.aint won since red rum won his 3rd national
  • edited December 2011
    thats the spirit bigal starting to come around to the whole variance thing now !!!

come a long way from the this site is rigged threads etc etc. !

unless your post is a massive level then i am just going to exclude myself for 5 years
  • edited December 2011
    thats the spirit bigal starting to come around to the whole variance thing now !!! come a long way from the this site is rigged threads etc etc. ! unless your post is a massive level then i am just going to exclude myself for 5 years
    Posted by delaney09

e: SICK OFF IT

posted at 21/12/2011 8:27 PM GMT on SkyPoker.com
    First: 6/5/2011
    Last: 23/12/2011
    SICK AND TIRED OF THE BULL SH** ON THIS SITE......

I NEED A RANT...

9 STRAIGHT GAMES HAD PEOPL PUSH INTO ME
    AT THE END OF GAMES WITH WORST
    THAN ME OR I HAVE THEM TRAPPED ON THE
    TURN AND GET THEM ALL IN,  
     THEN BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMM 
    THE MIRACLE SKY RIVER BULL SH.....  
     EVEN GUT SHOTS..         9 STRAIGHT GAMES...
    I CAN HANDLE 2 3 MAYBE,  THAT

VARIENCE.. NOT 9 STRAIGHT GAMES.        
    THATS IS JUST BULL SH**
  • edited December 2011
    bye all it's been fun
  • edited December 2011
    bye all it's been fun
    Posted by delaney09
    This is good stuff, can't wait for the 2nd act!
  • edited December 2011
    I've never understood this one.

Why would the site care if you withdraw any money or not?